The Watch Thread - Part 16

shinoku2

Reaction score
9BQA5En.jpg

happykapy

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a reliable place to service Sinn U1 ?
Besides Hour glass because I heard their downtime is damn long.

Mine just stopped moving 😰

Thanks in advance

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

only can send back. sg nobody can do

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many % disc should i expect from oris 65? 25 percent possible? The rrp in the website looks very high compare to some seller in carousell.

Last edited:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

wah how many years it stopped moving. 😨

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many % disc should i expect from oris 65? 25 percent possible? The rrp in the website looks very high compare to some seller in carousell.

For brands like Oris or Tissot, I thought you will know the usual good old hidden gem watchshop at Bras Basah Complex (near City Hall MRT), try Kwang Guan Watch , Prestige Time and the watch shop next to it. Usually the better discount and payment by Cash or Nets is prefered. I hope this helps~

30% Discount can be achieve previously, just be firm on your budget and ignore their sales tactic can liao. ;)

l.jpg

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For brands like Oris or Tissot, I thought you will know the usual good old hidden gem watchshop at Bras Basah Complex (near City Hall MRT), try Kwang Guan Watch , Prestige Time and the watch shop next to it. Usually the better discount and payment by Cash or Nets is prefered. I hope this helps~

30% Discount can be achieve previously, just be firm on your budget and ignore their sales tactic can liao. ;)

l.jpg
Ah, i forgot the shop at bras basah there. Will go take a look.

I have not so pleasant experience back then when i just graduate. Looking for seiko automatic watch, but the uncle push me another casio watch because he didn't have that particular model. It took me about 1 hour to leave the shop because he keep pushing and don't let me leave the shop.

You are right, must ignore their sales tactic and just firm with the model i looking for.

reikizi

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

previously service my U1 at Gnomon before. but seems like nowadays they only service their brands they carry. you can check with them

edchys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to service U1 at Mr Goh 's place when it had eta movement. Now not sure if he is willing to service.

Sent from HUAWEI LIO-L29 using GAGT

Velton

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Sinn has argon gas so need to send back to THG. Takes months..

Sent from Apollo 13 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.