The Watch Thread - Part 16

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xO30nu9.jpg

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barton elite can accomodate fat spring bar? I tried to insert fat spring bar into waffle strap but end up need to cut the silicone to take the spring bar out.

most straps cannot accommodate fat spring bars one, need to buy seperately those 1.8mm springbars. sometimes i also lazy just force in, when take out use screwdriver to force it out.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barton elite can accomodate fat spring bar? I tried to insert fat spring bar into waffle strap but end up need to cut the silicone to take the spring bar out.

You don't need to swap to fat spring bar. The QR spring bar it comes with will work on Seiko divers.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don't need to swap to fat spring bar. The QR spring bar it comes with will work on Seiko divers.
Thanks. I will buy the barton strap then.

I bought skinny fat spring bar from ebay US to try last month, but until now haven't reached yet. The one with smaller center diameter but larger tip to fit the seiko lug.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.