www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Fashion & Grooming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/fashion-grooming-235/)
-   -   The Watch Thread - Part 16 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/fashion-grooming-235/watch-thread-part-16-a-6275547.html)

rboyboy 19-08-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflight (Post 129202727)
This one is the 5270g

g]https://i.imgur.com/v4P445V.jpg[g]


dai dai gor appears! Where's your urwerk lol :eek::eek:

iceflight 19-08-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rboyboy (Post 129203278)
dai dai gor appears! Where's your urwerk lol :eek::eek:


Is that all u like??? Honestly, thats my favourite, but recently my wife stolen it and use it so much because all her ladies friends think its cool. :s22::s22:

Pic for u

https://i.imgur.com/CpPMMcO.jpg

cyrenic 19-08-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflight (Post 129197967)
Hi

once in a while pop in to see this community, quite entertaining ....hahaha. Where is the Yatto ?

after last purchase at Lange, no more, nothing really exciting in watches for a few years , except that RM has gone from crazy priced to totally insane today.

The Real Big Stick has arrived.

Yatto hardly post here anymore also. :(

iceflight 19-08-2020 10:05 PM

My daily beater.. almost all the time...

https://i.imgur.com/3dPIByX.jpg

iceflight 19-08-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrenic (Post 129203539)
The Real Big Stick has arrived.

Yatto hardly post here anymore also. :(


Just bought some watches thats all, guys, please let's dispense with this daigor, etc....dont make me feel too old...:s8::s8:

BigStick 19-08-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflight (Post 129202727)
This one is the 5270g

https://i.imgur.com/v4P445V.jpg

Ah, pls accept my apologies. :o

Nice blue pcc. :s12:

cyrenic 19-08-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflight (Post 129203621)
Just bought some watches thats all, guys, please let's dispense with this daigor, etc....dont make me feel too old...:s8::s8:

I never daigor you la...

Just that some people buy some watches that's all, others buy a few PP and then think they Big Stick so must commentary a bit mar. :s13:

cyrenic 19-08-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflight (Post 129203566)
My daily beater.. almost all the time...

Wear both la, watch one hand, tracker one hand.

BigStick 19-08-2020 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrenic (Post 129203963)
I never daigor you la...

Just that some people buy some watches that's all, others buy a few PP and then think they Big Stick so must commentary a bit mar. :s13:

Why are you so obsessed with my manhood? You like guys? :s13:

That's my nick from my army days. If you are really that keen, no, no way. :(

iceflight 19-08-2020 10:36 PM

hahaha... you guys, having fun poking each other here?

ok... change topic.... talk about productive and positive stuffs... even if i buy a hundred RM, also cannot beat Li Kar Shing casio... the biggest stick belongs to the most contented person, thats all there is to it.

iceflight 19-08-2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrenic (Post 129203982)
Wear both la, watch one hand, tracker one hand.

Don't want. I exercise a lot, those watches too fragile...:s13::s13:

In fact, most in safe deposit boxes or my safe. Just sitting there, u guys are reminding me to look at it more...

cyrenic 19-08-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflight (Post 129204170)
hahaha... you guys, having fun poking each other here?

ok... change topic.... talk about productive and positive stuffs... even if i buy a hundred RM, also cannot beat Li Kar Shing casio... the biggest stick belongs to the most contented person, thats all there is to it.

Always...

No la, watch is the only important thing in life, what is contentment or companies or property or anything? No watch no talk.

iceflight 19-08-2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrenic (Post 129204319)
Always...

No la, watch is the only important thing in life, what is contentment or companies or property or anything? No watch no talk.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 my favourite fitbit. gpgt liao..

Ok.. fun things I realised.. ... many watches u have, no more adjust dates, after a while, no more adjust time, then finally, don't wear anymore because u wear fitbit.

edchys 20-08-2020 09:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/DJ6LfSEl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI LIO-L29 using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86 20-08-2020 09:33 AM

Seiko Double Red KYM?

Around $6.4k, dunno got resale value anot. :s11:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1597306235

https://www.gnomonwatches.com/produc...cs-ref-sbdx035


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.