The Watch Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ban yourself? we won't allow that! you are one of the reason why here is so lively ;)

wah thank u thank u hahaha......
having fun here.

My turn liao :D

YkFcPRD.gif

arrgggghhhh I totally missed this chane hahahahaha

Same situation, I'm going for seiko snzh instead!

great choice! haha!

luna_sea83

Reaction score
Not really a new guy, it just happen that one of the girl in my clique got attached and bought the guy along yesterday. We did our standard introduction and shaking of hand when he suddenly go..

WAH ROLEX!!! (I will chua sai if he increase his volume a little more :eek:)

But I told him that this isn't a Rolex, but a fake one (I don't really like to reveal the price of my item to friends unless they are really close, and because being a brandwhore and a average income family will attract some noise from the wrong party.)

Then he went: Wah lao wei! No money still wear fake rolex (Afterall my watch really didn't write Rolex)...

So I asked him what watch does he usually wear (though it's empty on his wrist at that outing).

So he said, just some Panerai and Tag. So at this point of time I thought maybe he does have some rights to say me, but when I asked which model for the Tag... Guess he said

Royal Oak. Then I at there stunned for awhile, but after that answer I know he is those cannon fairy and did not ask much after that.

I think you shd get some of the bros here to PS a TAG Heuer logo onto a Royal Oak image and show it to him.

He may just tell you that its the one he owned!! :s13::s13:

gurgkle

Reaction score
So I was sharing this story of a new guy in my clique with the whatsapp group, thought I share it here cause it somewhat watch related. :s13:.

Not really a new guy, it just happen that one of the girl in my clique got attached and bought the guy along yesterday. We did our standard introduction and shaking of hand when he suddenly go..

Was having fun silently sexposing him :s13:

But then the girl very poor thing leh..wouldn't she feel damn paisey man. But that's of course if she doesn't know any better also la.

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I was sharing this story of a new guy in my clique with the whatsapp group, thought I share it here cause it somewhat watch related. :s13:.

Was having fun silently sexposing him :s13:

just wondering...... how old are you guys roughly ah...?

aerolord

Master Member
Reaction score
I think you shd get some of the bros here to PS a TAG Heuer logo onto a Royal Oak image and show it to him.

He may just tell you that its the one he owned!! :s13::s13:

Lucky he no say PP Bambino, if not I know where is he lurking at :eek:

But then the girl very poor thing leh..wouldn't she feel damn paisey man. But that's of course if she doesn't know any better also la.

she doesn't seems to be bothered though :eek:, was gonna ask her if she can tahan him... but i think that is crossing the line abit :s13:

just wondering...... how old are you guys roughly ah...?

22 to 23 range, unless the girl got some unique taste :s8:

Dolcefarniente

Master Member
Reaction score
Received order ah... Bro u buy online for ur bambino? Where ah? Is it cheaper?

hey bud.. maybe u missed out on the post, you can try here... there's alot of us got it from there..:s13::s13: creationwatches(dot)com/products/watches-of-the-week-213/?currency=SGD&zenid=bc376e8b99e9aa051804e3a6535e509a ...

Sorry im a new guy, so i cant post links and images..

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
bump for more opinions :o

Actually if I choose it would be the 009 cos I find it more colourful with the pepsi bezel. I don't like the Orient due to the design plus it has an extra button for the date which I don't like. Go with the iconic Seiko!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.