IMG_20140906_162939_zps050e6c1b.jpg

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
20140906_192140.jpg

A watch is considered a luxury. Proud to be able to own one even though it's a Seiko. :)

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh dear... Heartpain sia ouch! :eek::(

Yeah lor, but seriously, dun even know how I got the scratch on the crystal.. that's why I a bit dulan. Haha..

I presume u are referring to some scratch on your watch which frankly i cannot identify even upon scrutiny, rather than say the feet in front of u belonged to a muscular man

The scratch is on the crystal... :o

On the crystal?

Yeah...

I would think to scratch the crystal would have been a hard knock that you would have noticed? It does look like white paint rubbing off onto it though.... The bezel at 3 o'clock looks grazed too, could have happened at the same time? Anyway it's not that bad, and if you really are bothered, can replace at Panerai I would think.

If hard knock hor, I'd have remembered/realised it... haha but I noticed it only yesterday when I was "admiring" my watch...

Need some diamond paste? I have at home. Many grits one
You just need some masking tape, some time and a few sore thumbs

Can polish sapphire crystal ah? Thought only plexiglass can be polished... hehe..

Schrodinger

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm interested in getting my first dress watch. I don't usually wear watch but am interested to get one so when wearing formal can wear. Any suggestions? Still a student, so tight on budget.

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it happens to the best of us and the best of our watches :(

i say leave it until you intend to get rid of it. panerais look great with evidence of rough wear :)

now all you need is matching distressed leather strap and its like a brand new watch !

Yeah... heard one of the guys changed the crystal for $300+... which isn't worth it (now), IMO. Got my 312 brand new and it's only slightly > 1 year old. Guess I might consider doing something about it (bezel and crystal) when I send it in for servicing..

For now, it'd just be a "battle scar" :o

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm interested in getting my first dress watch. I don't usually wear watch but am interested to get one so when wearing formal can wear. Any suggestions? Still a student, so tight on budget.

Your best bet is

CAM02029.jpg

All bambino users,fall in pls lol :D

Last edited:

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Orient Bambino!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.