The Watch Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to get another pam, my trusty arabic 359 might be going to another bro's hands liao. Will post some hairy wrist shots soon.

Sent from GAGT Android App

crapman

Reaction score
My hoots from the sales. Bought two watch, Tudor for my father and GP for me.

Special thanks to one of the bro here for his help. He know what I am talking about lolz

Forgive my photography skills, using iphone and my skill sucks is an understatement.

Starting with Tudor :D

In the Box

Hands on and side pictures

And of cose wrist shot (I didn't tighten the strap as it is my father's, wanted him to be the first to wear it officially)

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Grey side of the moon :D

OYCiIZ2.png

Pagani_Z0nda

Reaction score
Hi guys , sorry to bring this up again.

I'm looking to sell my rolex explorer 1 , 214270 39mm. Due to need of cash for medical usage.

It comes with full (box , tags and warranty card). Bought in feb 2014 , local ad. I'm looking to let out at $6.2k (slightly negotiable).

Pls pm me if interested. Thanks

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which pam? :D
Hey bro, Had research extensively on the 4 giants 47mm pam, 127,372,422 and 423. Fiddy 127 is out of reach for me as not much in circulation for brand new, 422 and 423 are running the relatively new p9000 calibre movement. Gonna go for the 372, oozing with panerai dna, handwind p3000 movement but hope i dont get too anal abt scratches on the plexiglass.

soilwork

Reaction score
Hey bro, Had research extensively on the 4 giants 47mm pam, 127,372,422 and 423. Fiddy 127 is out of reach for me as not much in circulation for brand new, 422 and 423 are running the relatively new p9000 calibre movement. Gonna go for the 372, oozing with panerai dna, handwind p3000 movement but hope i dont get too anal abt scratches on the plexiglass.

47mm ftw!! Love the 372 but the plexiglass is something I would be worried as well. Go with your heart and photos soon!

zzyzx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
changed the leather to dark brown. not so obvious under shade but somehow i love it more than black lacquered glossy.

IliHj2E.jpg

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't really answer u that question as I do not wear it on daily basic. And it's in the drawer most of the time.

you are not doing justice to those ppl who slogged to make your watch.

come, pass to me for a few months and I check for you ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.