The Watch Thread - Part 6

Like Tree13673Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-11-2014, 09:41 AM   #8716
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all watch experts, just need some comments on below watch :

PreOwn at $8699 from Precision Watch Enterprise here :
Precision Watch Enterprise :: Rolex 50th Anniversary MARK VI SUBMARINER Ref 16610LV- Z series with Certificate

My friend is interested and eyeing for this one, is it safe buying from this shop ?

Is the price OK ?

Thanks.
Jeremy, Precision Watch can trust. their main business is trading Rolex watches. They won't try to do anything funny because they have a reputation to uphold.

Plus, Most of these shops will usually advise you to get your Rolex checked at RSC. if its fake, they will usually do a full refund.

But of cause, if your friend really want to feel safe, I will always recommend your friend to buy from AD.
Old 20-11-2014, 09:43 AM   #8717
Master Member

Plus, Most of these shops will usually advise you to get your Rolex checked at RSC. if its fake, they will usually do a full refund.

But of cause, if your friend really want to feel safe, I will always recommend your friend to buy from AD.
Good advice bro...but i think this model, hard to get new from AD liao
Old 20-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #8718
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks Yatto for the cufflinks!
matching cuffs areolord!

Speaking of cufflinks...Yatto dai gor... do you still have any more left?!
Old 20-11-2014, 09:52 AM   #8719
Supremacy Member

Hi all watch experts, just need some comments on below watch :

PreOwn at $8699 from Precision Watch Enterprise here :
Precision Watch Enterprise :: Rolex 50th Anniversary MARK VI SUBMARINER Ref 16610LV- Z series with Certificate

My friend is interested and eyeing for this one, is it safe buying from this shop ?

Is the price OK ?

Thanks.
Precision watch okay la, haven't heard anything negative about them.
Honestly don't think it's worth to get the Kermit now...prices have gone up by a fair bit over the past year. I remember them going for mid 6k to mid 7k just last year to early this year; now they are 8k and up, NOS versions running up to 10k.
Old 20-11-2014, 09:55 AM   #8720
Arch-Supremacy Member

Good advice bro...but i think this model, hard to get new from AD liao
haahah! cant even find in local rolex shops

Precision, Visiotime, Chuan Watch, HJ watch, JW Horological, are all very reputable pre-own watch dealers in Singapore...

Almost impossible to see them perform anything funny, because many of their clients trade watches with them frequently.
Many of their customers from regional countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam are very willing to fly into Singapore just to trade watches with them.

jeremy1, i would advise your friend to do more research about getting a pre-owned Rolex watch, especially one manufactured by Rolex to signify a milestone.

It will be good for your friend if he knows what are some special features of this Rolex 50th Anniversary MARK VI SUBMARINER Ref 16610LV- Z series with Certificate.

but I'm sure your friend has already done his homework on this piece of beauty.
Thai_Rak_Thai likes this.
Old 20-11-2014, 09:58 AM   #8721
High Supremacy Member

Jeremy, Precision Watch can trust. their main business is trading Rolex watches. They won't try to do anything funny because they have a reputation to uphold.

Thanks but he only can afford 2nd hand..................

I believe the Pre-Own price from Precision Enterprise is alright as compare to others ?

Precision watch okay la, haven't heard anything negative about them.
Honestly don't think it's worth to get the Kermit now...prices have gone up by a fair bit over the past year. I remember them going for mid 6k to mid 7k just last year to early this year; now they are 8k and up, NOS versions running up to 10k.
I think my friend been poison by me too deep and he still love this very much as what he told me. He was wearing a $700 Seiko now and this will be a big upgrade for him.

I think Rolex watches prices only go up and never come down so if he don't get now, it may go up again ?

Last edited by Jeremy1; 20-11-2014 at 10:01 AM..
Old 20-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #8722
Arch-Supremacy Member

im aiming the fullgold yachtmaster. im a rolex fan, and being a faithful one at it, i find it very difficult to pull myself out and explore other watches.
Heard that the bracelet will lose its gold over the years. Only mixed with zinc so any form of liquid contact will degrade the colour.

Sent from GAGT Android App
Old 20-11-2014, 10:08 AM   #8723
High Supremacy Member

haahah! cant even find in local rolex shops

Precision, Visiotime, Chuan Watch, HJ watch, JW Horological, are all very reputable pre-own watch dealers in Singapore...

Almost impossible to see them perform anything funny, because many of their clients trade watches with them frequently.
Many of their customers from regional countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam are very willing to fly into Singapore just to trade watches with them.

jeremy1, i would advise your friend to do more research about getting a pre-owned Rolex watch, especially one manufactured by Rolex to signify a milestone.

It will be good for your friend if he knows what are some special features of this Rolex 50th Anniversary MARK VI SUBMARINER Ref 16610LV- Z series with Certificate.

but I'm sure your friend has already done his homework on this piece of beauty.
I recommend him a lot of other brands but he still like this one as what he told me as it's still within his budget of $10K.

He is very noob in watch as this is his first Rolex. I guessed he is still looking out nowadays......................

I told him if you can afford a Rolex as your first watch, then go ahead as it's a really good brand to buy and keep as compared to others.................

Special Features ?
Old 20-11-2014, 10:10 AM   #8724
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks but he only can afford 2nd hand..................

I believe the Pre-Own price from Precision Enterprise is alright as compare to others ?

I think my friend been poison by me too deep and he still love this very much as what he told me. He was wearing a $700 Seiko now and this will be a big upgrade for him.

I think Rolex watches prices only go up and never come down so if he don't get now, it may go up again ?
in fact, pricing is going up for almost everything, except for our salary

well... the current selling price of Rolex watches in Rolex AD will be the pricing of pre-own rolex watches in a few years time.
Old 20-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #8725
Arch-Supremacy Member

I recommend him a lot of other brands but he still like this one as what he told me as it's still within his budget of $10K.

He is very noob in watch as this is his first Rolex. I guessed he is still looking out nowadays......................

I told him if you can afford a Rolex as your first watch, then go ahead as it's a really good brand to buy and keep as compared to others.................

Special Features ?
Useful Rolex Knowledge | The Green GMT Hand - Premium Rolex Watches For Sale

^.^
Old 20-11-2014, 10:20 AM   #8726
High Supremacy Member

Thanks, I forward this link to him. It's very useful...................
Old 20-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #8727
High Supremacy Member

Look like he had the same taste as some of the watch experts here. He also told me he like this :

Old 20-11-2014, 10:46 AM   #8728
Master Member

Heard that the bracelet will lose its gold over the years. Only mixed with zinc so any form of liquid contact will degrade the colour.

I've never owned the gold models before (yet) but what I appreciate about Rolex is the QC is very tight in this aspect - they use their own steel in-house and also own a foundry to make their gold. Read somewhere that their Everose gold doesn't fade
Old 20-11-2014, 10:53 AM   #8729
Master Member

I've never owned the gold models before (yet) but what I appreciate about Rolex is the QC is very tight in this aspect - they use their own steel in-house and also own a foundry to make their gold. Read somewhere that their Everose gold doesn't fade
Think our legendary Yatto kor kor ever owned a gold rolex before... maybe he will know..
Old 20-11-2014, 10:56 AM   #8730
High Supremacy Member

My Yachtmaster Gold still OK. By the way, Rolex is using 18K solid gold as what I know.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.