Where to tailor clothes =D - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh wow so you are saying that Sakal is selling fabrics on their end? Wow. So sick. I never heard of tailors selling fabrics on the side. So hard up? First time hearing tailors selling fabric. Gosh, better let the distributors know that they are doing this. Even the factories don't sell fabrics directly. What's with your hard on with canvassed suits? There are plenty of cutters here with the capacity to take commissions. Of course, the make is probably outsourced elsewhere but rather visit a cutter who is able to draft a pattern than visit Suckal which only takes measurements. European fabrics are easily accessible even online, Harrison Burley, JJ Textiles, to name a few (the former which is probably your source of fabrics).

You obviously don't know anything about the history of ECL or their business model then. What are you on about? I visit ECL regularly and the prices are cheaper than yours.
No, CYC and Sakal also get from agent but you can tailor Scabal suit with them. Don't skip the question, can you tailor Scabal suit with Yong Seng? IE, view scabal Swatch book at Yong Seng? Yes or not. Simple question also cannot understand when I say factories do not carry European fabrics Swatch books and don't provide services like fabric consultation.

You are befuddling everyone when you mention making suit with factory who use European fabrics like Scabal, Dormeuil, etc then end up have to buy these European fabrics from ELC because Yong Seng doesn't carry them...wah Lau. Yong Seng made shirts, you made suit with Yong Seng? Show us the photos of your Yong Seng suit leh else you are liar. Apple to Apple comparison, you compare orange to Apple...hahah

And you still have not shared the price of full canvassed suit workmanship from factory like Yong Seng. Or are you affiliated with the tailors?

Anyway, I talk facts, you take pieces of different information to refute me but they are not the same context. You just want to feed your ego. That's fine because I am not the one paying for high priced suits and I am happy with the workmanship for the suits I paid for.

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't believe cotton jackets are recommended to be washed here. Using cotton canvas? LMAO. Obviously he has not met the makers. Sanforised? LOL. Even sanforised fabrics, threads used can shrink. Any marginal shrinkage can have the potential to ruin a jacket.
I don't know your English is bad or you cannot read. Despite repeating umpteenth time that I am not recommending to wash cotton jackets, I am saying this is a possibility because many people have done it online with the right steps like putting the cotton/seersucker jacket in a mesh bag, do not spin and use low wash etc.

As usual, in an attempt to protect your ego and make me look bad, you are ignoring facts and simply distort the truth out there.

Maybe you should ask your dry cleaner, since all types of jacket cannot laundry wash, why you want to offer it and be liable for damages? And you think the jacket after Laundry wash is not pressed? If pressing is done for both dry clean and washing, then dun muddle pressing with washing, simple say jacket needs to be pressed which I am sure someone with Styler can also press, whether pressing is outsourced to dry cleaner or do yourself is moot.

And just in case you and Darth distort the truth again, the part of not washing fused jacket was already first mentioned by me, I am talking about full canvassed cotton canvas jacket with no fusing. So don't say I recommend washing cotton jackets and fused jackets too, which isn't what I said, but your ego said

Last edited:

Clinomania

Reaction score
No, CYC and Sakal also get from agent but you can tailor Scabal suit with them. Don't skip the question, can you tailor Scabal suit with Yong Seng? IE, view scabal Swatch book at Yong Seng? Yes or not. Simple question also cannot understand when I say factories do not carry European fabrics Swatch books and don't provide services like fabric consultation.

You are befuddling everyone when you mention making suit with factory who use European fabrics like Scabal, Dormeuil, etc then end up have to buy these European fabrics from ELC because Yong Seng doesn't carry them...wah Lau. Yong Seng made shirts, you made suit with Yong Seng? Show us the photos of your Yong Seng suit leh else you are liar. Apple to Apple comparison, you compare orange to Apple...hahah

And you still have not shared the price of full canvassed suit workmanship from factory like Yong Seng. Or are you affiliated with the tailors?

Anyway, I talk facts, you take pieces of different information to refute me but they are not the same context. You just want to feed your ego. That's fine because I am not the one paying for high priced suits and I am happy with the workmanship for the suits I paid for.
Are you sure Yong Seng only made shirts? ;). I can't recall if I've seen Scabal but I did definitely see a couple of European fabrics like Drago, VBC and the whole works. I am tired of arguing with you why don't you just drop a visit to Yong Seng and see for yourself?

Oh wow so you're saying that Sakal is a dropshipper that purchase fabric from the distributor and reselling them to anyone? Hmm, I wonder what does the distributor think about it.

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Are you sure Yong Seng only made shirts? ;). I can't recall if I've seen Scabal but I did definitely see a couple of European fabrics like Drago, VBC and the whole works. I am tired of arguing with you why don't you just drop a visit to Yong Seng and see for yourself?

Oh wow so you're saying that Sakal is a dropshipper that purchase fabric from the distributor and reselling them to anyone? Hmm, I wonder what does the distributor think about it.
No, like good tailors, Sakal carry Swatch books of Scabal, VBC, Holland and sherry, drapers, etc and can make suits in these fabrics. I am sure if customer wants to buy just fabrics, it's possible too, since it is a licensed tailor by the agent and sells fabrics through agent. This is common knowledge for tailoring industry and yet you do not know. All the tailors purchase fabrics through the agent or distributor and sell them when they make the suit or trousers

Where are the photos of your Yong Seng European fabric suit since you said can tailor full canvassed suit in European fabrics in Yong Seng? I said can tailor full canvassed suit using European fabrics at Sakal at same or lower price than local factory so you should offer apple for apple comparison or you are befuddling everyone again with different infor of different context again?

And for the Google reviews of Sakal, filter fabrics and see what the customers have to say on the fabrics offered at Sakal

Last edited:

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can't Google info about Yong Seng lah do how you expect him to know lololol.

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
You idiot you can't wash a canvassed jacket either. This goes to show how incompetent the people working at Sakal are. You don't know **** about tailoring but produce plenty of meaningless spam such as your woefully ignorant WOT replies and the Instagram posts with ill-fitting garments at Sakal. These things can't be learned via superficial googling so it's understandable how stupid you are. The most painful thing is watching your posts clog up this thread as if you are some authority when at best you are like that piece of **** in the well that even the frog can't stand.
Initially I thought you are just bad at English comprehension or do not read to seek new knowledge, now I know you lack integrity and class too, even though you wear a suit but you do not the mind or manners of a gentleman.

You curse, u defame, u ignore the facts, how do we trust what you post?

I rest my case. I do not waste time on people like you who lacks class and integrity.

Ps: despite umpteenth time that I said i do not work at Sakal, you still do not get this fact right and keep distorting facts. Really low class and no integrity. And never learn.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Initially I thought you are just bad at English comprehension or do not read to seek new knowledge, now I know you lack integrity and class too, even though you wear a suit but you do not the mind or manners of a gentleman.

You curse, u defame, u ignore the facts, how do we trust what you post?

I rest my case. I do not waste time on people like you who lacks class and integrity.

Ps: despite umpteenth time that I said i do not work at Sakal, you still do not get this fact right and keep distorting facts. Really low class and no integrity. And never learn.
Be a man of your word. Rest your case and GTFO of this thread. That BS about suit and manners and gentlemen shows the extent of your ignorance.

PROOF THAT PALADIN WORKS AT SAKAL. HE SHILLS FABRICS ON HIS CAROUSELL AND COLLECTS PAYMENT AT SAKAL.

@paladin lies through his teeth and spreads misinformation based on his poor Google skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.