Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been trying to find budget suede cleaning supplies like the eraser/brush to no avail - anyone with tips on where to get? Cheers

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5B0M9cMl.jpg

Photo contribution to this thead:
Meermin oxfords
Xin-en pants

Sent from the Iron Sanctuary using GAGT
Your office isn't conservative? I don't dare to wear anything other than black or dark brown!

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

WakeUpDead

Reaction score
Your office isn't conservative? I don't dare to wear anything other than black or dark brown!

I had the impression that most offices nowadays are less conservative when it comes to office dressing.
Its just that most Singaporeans cannot be bothered to dress properly, so they choose the easiest option in black shoes for office wear.

Your HR clamps down on inappropriate shoe colours?

arcfire

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just got myself a pair of meermin. The length and width are both a snug fit.
just that my instep is little high so when I wear the shoe it's tight at the laces and I can only wear the shoes with shoe horn, can't slide my feet in.

Will shoe break in solve this problem?

Another question is that other than saphir any other cheaper shoe care alternative brands?

Hope you're not trying to wear your shoe with the laces already tied up.

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
Real Estate. Although my previous company from the same industry had casual fridays.

ah client facing really depends one.

depends on the industry culture also. Im also client facing but pretty much yolo here. Rule is must have some semblance of a collar that's all :s13:

Also helps that the standard industry post work activity is to get wasted at some pub

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah client facing really depends one.

depends on the industry culture also. Im also client facing but pretty much yolo here. Rule is must have some semblance of a collar that's all :s13:

Also helps that the standard industry post work activity is to get wasted at some pub
Lemme guess, creative or account servicing?

Lol. My client is my boss lah. I'm a backend desk jockey.

Surprisingly all the salespersons dress like cowboys. Which is why I'm adverse to anything non-traditional.

greatpoke

Reaction score
Any bros using electric shoe polisher ? Trying to search for one online but not much help on thr brands etc

Sent from Gong Wu Gong Bo from OnePlus 1 using GAGT

Shiro MS08th

Reaction score
Another question for you guys, is it possible to buy decent cedar wood shoe trees locally around say $30-40?
Thanks! :D

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still looking for a comfy and classic look for a black working shoe..any recommendation?

rockport, ecco, geox are comfortable, but fugly..

terras14

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to get rid of scuff mark on polised leather? Means those leather that dont reallly have any pores?
Any saphir product that can do the trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.