~Porter Japan Official Thread~

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gift from my parents went they went hk to shop. i was sec 2 only back then and i thought it was some dirt cheap wallet lol

since it's from your parents, do you think they would buy something so ex?

unless ur family is rich, den of cos it is peanuts..

i mean, if MY parents go Hk and buy something for me, they wouldnt buy a few $100 or $200+ wallet for me..

WhoDriveHonda

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beware of the fakes

uqROj.jpg

lol 1 look know fake riao.

1. hp ykk zip got tag also
2. wtf is with the orange inside?
3.headporter logo is all black
4. The bag itself look so fake and funny

Last edited:

Simplelifes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
siao liao lah .... long time nv come here just notice coolcat dun take oversea order liao... so guys where do u order from?
\

fong009

Reaction score
I'm looking for MONOGRAM BLACK BEAUTY head porter zip shoulder bag..anyone ??

First Hand Head Porter

boyabouttown

Reaction score
I'm looking for MONOGRAM BLACK BEAUTY head porter zip shoulder bag..anyone ??

First Hand Head Porter

you want first hand, best to get if off legit website or stores, people here would most likely sell you a used one in good condition.

fong009

Reaction score
hmmm..a 9/10 i tink it's ok..=))
pm me if anyone willing to let go...=)
thanks alot!!
=)

Miuguy

Reaction score
I'm currently in love with this after the Surface to Air Cargo bag I'm after is out of stock..

1460901B_b_9.jpg

1460901B_b_7.jpg

Porter X Yoshida , availble at BEAMS

I have a Heat at the moment.
6971-01.jpg

Last edited:

Miuguy

Reaction score
Oh. It's at BEAMS.

BEAMS Online Shop

It's not par tof their main line. So It's not in their official site. These are just some of the collaboration with other jap designers which a lot of high street label are doing it...

PS: Oh. I read thru some pages from this thread regarding the authenticity of Porter's zip.
I think the International ones(A walking man hand carrying bags) uses YKK zip whereas the Japan ones(Yoshida & Company) doesn't. Just to clear up any doubts...

Last edited:

kurenai_89

Reaction score
yup..i called them ytd..and they say is 320$.hahaha.i see if anyone wants to let go first..if not i go dwn get at surrender

bape @ play is selling em at the same price too if nt wrng. but nt sure if they still gt the mono one in stock though. :s22:

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. It's at BEAMS.

BEAMS Online Shop

It's not par tof their main line. So It's not in their official site. These are just some of the collaboration with other jap designers which a lot of high street label are doing it...

PS: Oh. I read thru some pages from this thread regarding the authenticity of Porter's zip.
I think the International ones(A walking man hand carrying bags) uses YKK zip whereas the Japan ones(Yoshida & Company) doesn't. Just to clear up any doubts...

mine Porter JP also YKK zip:(
mine Headporter JP also YKK
all confirm legit

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.