~Porter Japan Official Thread~

ryolim

Reaction score
i just received my stuff from Head Porter today... i bought >SGD400... think i'm gonna be charge for the GST levied... haven't receive the letter from FedEx yet... will update here soon...

Last edited:

ngch0065

Master Member
Reaction score
i just received my stuff from Head Porter today... i bought >SGD400... think i'm gonna be charge for the GST levied... haven't receive the letter from FedEx yet... will update here soon...

did u get from Official Head Porter International store or head-porter. org? I guess the former one?

I emailed the latter, they say they mark the parcel as gift and value of 20USD, so we dun have to pay GST. :D

I thot if got GST, u need to pay for it when u received ur parcel, this was the case for DHL.

ryolim

Reaction score
did u get from Official Head Porter International store or head-porter. org? I guess the former one?

I emailed the latter, they say they mark the parcel as gift and value of 20USD, so we dun have to pay GST. :D

I thot if got GST, u need to pay for it when u received ur parcel, this was the case for DHL.

Lucky you... head-porter.org usually mark the parcel as gift... so no problem with that...

I'm ordering from Head Porter International store... this is my time ordering from them... and they declared everything i.e. subtotal, freight, shipping etc... so i guess i'll be charge GST...

FedEx is different, they sent you the parcel first follow by a letter a week or two later asking you to pay for the GST...

nuttinnoobs

Reaction score

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SG wise any other place selling headporter stuff? coz i checked out surrender. they left not much stuff for this season already :( quite sad sian.

Nordicstic

Master Member
Reaction score
SG wise any other place selling headporter stuff? coz i checked out surrender. they left not much stuff for this season already :( quite sad sian.

i got some to let go if u r interested. but just as limited as surrender though haha.

all brand new and comes with paperbag, receipt and everything else. all direct from harajuku store

Last edited:

DSWH123

Reaction score
hi can i ask how to make my hp waist bag strap shorter?? as its like no stopper???:s13:

ipsw123

Reaction score
Lucky you... head-porter.org usually mark the parcel as gift... so no problem with that...

I'm ordering from Head Porter International store... this is my time ordering from them... and they declared everything i.e. subtotal, freight, shipping etc... so i guess i'll be charge GST...

FedEx is different, they sent you the parcel first follow by a letter a week or two later asking you to pay for the GST...

Huh after a week then they ask u to pay gst?i still waiting for my wallet and almost a week, it is still in guangzhou sia!faint

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got some to let go if u r interested. but just as limited as surrender though haha.

all brand new and comes with paperbag, receipt and everything else. all direct from harajuku store

i checked your thread before that alr haha. thanks :)

sharonloo

Reaction score
hello, i've actually got 2 bags to sell . But i need someone who can verify if they are original though! Thanks, cos i dun have the original receipts

size: approx 36*23*7 cm
p437854336.jpg

p437854025.jpg

p437853215.jpg

p437853527.jpg
p437853244.jpg

I'm letting the bag go, as they were gifts. Its brand new. And I've no use for it. :) TIA.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rahman, do you have a website where we can view all the collection of fake photos you shareD?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am i right to say that the Porter International bags that sharonloo showed us are 101% real

because there are no fake products for Porter International

not worth it.

ohj81

Reaction score
am i right to say that the Porter International bags that sharonloo showed us are 101% real

because there are no fake products for Porter International

not worth it.

If want to fake also fake Porter Tokyo. Can sell more ex. LoL. :s13:

sharonloo

Reaction score
yup, it's real lah but just posting it up in case anyone doubts. Well anyone is interested? Wanna sell it off though:look:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.