HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

~Porter Japan Official Thread~

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #3016

Hi, im interested to purchase porter bags from overseas, but the sites i read through this thread, all the sites are in Jap i dont understand any sites in English and trustable or any local online stores?
you can get them from headporter online store or rakuten (they have a global site now).
Noctix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 01:08 AM   #3017

hi all, would like to ask issit possible for me to buy from coolcat by using VPOST currently? anyone here tried before? can share the steps with me? thanks in advance.
gundamx06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:54 AM   #3018

hi all, would like to ask issit possible for me to buy from coolcat by using VPOST currently? anyone here tried before? can share the steps with me? thanks in advance.
Try rakuten worldwide, search for coolcat - they have a rakuten shop. Charges are much cheaper than vpost.
shawnwkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #3019

Cannot seem to find coolcat on rakuten leh. Anyone got a link?
Old 01-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #3020

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/coolcat/

They don't ship to SG. perhaps you find the model you want with those who offer shipping. Porter Japan has got pretty competitive pricing in Japan so prices won't differ much.

Last edited by shawnwkk; 01-11-2011 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: insert link
Old 01-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #3021

Anyone interested to place order with me on Headporter? We can save on shipping cost together. Though GST might eat us up a little but little savings is better than none at all.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 AM   #3022
Arch-Supremacy Member

anther way is fly to japan lor bro vulpix
Old 01-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #3023

nearest place to get porter bag?

if i staying in shamrock hotel at jordan.

tks in advance.
choozixuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:27 AM   #3024
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone bought from GEstudio.sg before?
So far from what I understand, the only official local stockist for Headporter goods is Surrender store here, while I don't think there's any local stockist for Porter Tokyo (Yoshidakaban) line of merchandises, but you can always purchase yrself online from Global Rakuten market like what others have mentioned, just have to take note those Rakuten online stores stating clearly that they do support Rakuten Borderless or Rakuten International Shipping Service (EMS), if not they will just reject your order.

So no I will not recommend purchasing anything from GEstudio.sg or any local blog shops for that matter. At least the above-mentioned methods are safe enough to know you are purchasing authentic goods and not fakes, and if you haven't checked out the Mass Order Corner, there's already someone else doing an MO for Yoshida Porter/Headporter merchandises if you would like to save on shipping costs.

Hi Vulpix, I think lemme clarify abit here. Actually it's already being shared sometime back in 2009 Cool Cat has stopped catering to overseas customers outside of JP, and this won't change the fact even if you attempt to make a purchase from their Rakuten store, as their buying information page clearly doesn't state they support Rakuten Borderless or Rakuten International Shipping Service (EMS).

However for Yoshidakaben goods, if you do a search on Rakuten's main site (or the Global Market site) you can definitely find some stores who will be able to ship to SG, meaning they support Rakuten Borderless shipping. Since you didn't indicate clearly what model of bags u're interested to buy from Cool Cat, w/o the necessary info I don't think I'm able to help u here. But there are some ppl in the past who have PM-ed me before and I was able to provide them with a buying link to buy from Rakuten stores which are able to ship overseas. If you can't find the information yrself lemme know via a PM, I will try to help you. (also depending on the model of the bag/wallet/accessory actually, as from what I understand some Rakuten stores that supports Global Market don't stock every single Yoshidakaban line, like what Cool Cat does)

Cheers.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:29 AM   #3025
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cheers to Haonan for the useful info! I ordered a bag from FUTABA as per Haonan's recommendation and received the bag 3 days later
noinimod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #3026
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cheers to Haonan for the useful info! I ordered a bag from FUTABA as per Haonan's recommendation and received the bag 3 days later
Wah bro, what a surprise reply from ya you officially stalking me ah. just j/k. But really appreciate the nice comments there thx bro!

I'm sure your gf will love you to bits for the bag you have given her, cos you have great taste! ^ ^
Old 01-12-2011, 07:54 PM   #3027
Arch-Supremacy Member

$129?

http://pand0ras-box.blogspot.com/p/bag.html

Q. Are your products authentic?

Ans. Yes. all the products we sell are 100% authentic.

http://pand0ras-box.blogspot.com/p/faq.html
Old 03-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #3028

Heardporter

Hi, I am looking for a shoulder bag for casual use to put hp, ipad, sunglasses, wallet, ipod, etc. Anyone can enlighten me what's so good about headporter bag? Which series of headporter bags should I look into? I am thinking to get either headporter or manhanttan portage. Sry about the noob qn. Thanks. Cheers.

Last edited by Dynosaur; 03-12-2011 at 07:46 PM..
Dynosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #3029
Supremacy Member

Anyone know where can I fix the broken zip on my porter bag? The zip works fine but the zip's handle (metal piece) broke
same same
Old 03-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #3030

same same
Try calling the porter outlet?
BYYYBYYY is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.