LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2015, 02:45 PM   #3436
Arch-Supremacy Member

woah, it looks big but measures smaller than daypack
yup its quite small

for my wife
Old 04-08-2015, 10:30 PM   #3437
Supremacy Member

porter tanker material is water proof and durable?
Anybody has porter hybrid?
stacipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 11:37 PM   #3438
Great Supremacy Member

porter tanker material is water proof and durable?
Anybody has porter hybrid?
It says waterproof. Most of my Porter bags have been under rain often. So far so good.

Never own hybrid series.
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:07 AM   #3439
Supremacy Member

It says waterproof. Most of my Porter bags have been under rain often. So far so good.

Never own hybrid series.
Feeling like getting a porter tanker 3 way briefcase but scared the material like not too durable..
stacipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:16 AM   #3440
Great Supremacy Member

Feeling like getting a porter tanker 3 way briefcase but scared the material like not too durable..
Durable one lar I guess. My Tanker use for don't know how many years liao. Still looking normal leh. I now considering to hoot their cowhide leather series but don't know whether want or not. Like no need for it already.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:16 PM   #3441

hi guys. besides their stores in wisma/tangs orchard and vivo. are there still any other places where i can buy porter bags?
yeeehaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #3442
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys. besides their stores in wisma/tangs orchard and vivo. are there still any other places where i can buy porter bags?
take note that one is PORTER INTERNATIONAL
Old 19-08-2015, 02:19 PM   #3443

are there differences in the quality between head porter and porter international? and where can i find head porter bags other than surrender at raffles hotel? thanks!
yeeehaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #3444
Great Supremacy Member

are there differences in the quality between head porter and porter international? and where can i find head porter bags other than surrender at raffles hotel? thanks!
Yes.

Porter International is made in Taiwan and has no link with Headporter.
Old 20-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #3445
Arch-Supremacy Member

Order directly from Headporter.org recommended?
Pardon for this uber-wols reply as when you originally posted this original msg I was still having my vacation in Japan, just happened to come across yr post but just for a kind heads-up for a fellow forumer Head-porter.org from my understanding is a HK-based e-commerce webstore, very different from Headporter Japan official store. If you look through their website, you will find that their official physical store is based in Lockhard Road at Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. That is certainly not one of the authentic japanese stores and definitely also not considered HP's official webstore just for clarification.

Go sign up at the official Headporter Japan store as a member, they do run member sales from time to time occasionally. You also only pay the official prices in JPY and standardised rates for shipping (they used FedEx & Japan Post EMS to ship directly from Japan), not inflated HKD prices where these HK-based retailer merchants usually charge much more in order to make additional profits for importing these Headporter merchandises they are looking to sell on their webstores.

Just my 2 cents.
cherryboom likes this.
Old 20-08-2015, 10:09 PM   #3446
Great Supremacy Member

Pardon for this uber-wols reply as when you originally posted this original msg I was still having my vacation in Japan, just happened to come across yr post but just for a kind heads-up for a fellow forumer Head-porter.org from my understanding is a HK-based e-commerce webstore, very different from Headporter Japan official store. If you look through their website, you will find that their official physical store is based in Lockhard Road at Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. That is certainly not one of the authentic japanese stores and definitely also not considered HP's official webstore just for clarification.

Go sign up at the official Headporter Japan store as a member, they do run member sales from time to time occasionally. You also only pay the official prices in JPY and standardised rates for shipping (they used FedEx & Japan Post EMS to ship directly from Japan), not inflated HKD prices where these HK-based retailer merchants usually charge much more in order to make additional profits for importing these Headporter merchandises they are looking to sell on their webstores.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for your reply. I bought from the website you mentioned. Maybe back then I didn't copy the whole link over.
Old 21-08-2015, 10:41 AM   #3447

Hi guys, anyone can provide the email address to enquire about stocks in tokyo outlets ?
Old 21-08-2015, 11:37 AM   #3448

any of the 80th anniversary stuff worth buying?
Donten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 02:22 PM   #3449
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for your reply. I bought from the website you mentioned. Maybe back then I didn't copy the whole link over.
No worries you're welcomed.

Hi guys, anyone can provide the email address to enquire about stocks in tokyo outlets ?
Try this following webpage? Select the 4th option from e dropdown selection menu and click on 問い合わせフォームへ button to proceed. Draft your mail inquiry in japanese and cross yr fingers that they will reply you back soon.
Haonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 12:54 AM   #3450
Supremacy Member

Are porter bags in leather worth it?
Carnesir is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.