HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

~Porter Japan Official Thread~

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2016, 08:01 PM   #3481
Great Supremacy Member

Good luck! Try Rakuten global.
Don't have. Its being discontinued already. It came out together with the watch if i remember correctly.
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 08:23 PM   #3482
Banned

Tanker series, 2-way briefcase
this huan?
http://store.headporter.co.jp/en/pro...?product_id=10

Can wait for their free shipping?
derazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:04 PM   #3483

this huan?

head porter free shipping apply to japan only.
hacker86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 01:28 PM   #3484
Supremacy Member

this huan?

Yup. Shipping not that exp iirc
Porter doesnt do free int shipping or sales for their classic line
trd2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:44 PM   #3485
Supremacy Member

May not be the case if u bought locally

U go local Porter International shop they chop u more than the taiwan price~ in the end some will end up the same as direct ship over from Japan the Porter Japan 1.

Porter International u go taiwan buy will be cheaper~
Japan Porter bags are Made in Japan. better than those international made in maybe china or taiwan
I took a look at the Porter international bags while at Tangs recently... They're all made in China and Wow the difference in the quality (vs Yoshida Porter made in Japan) is very apparent. Example the Tanker equivalent, the nylon fabric is very hard and coarse, a far cry from the Yoshida Porter one. The stitching is also not that nicely done. Everything doesn't feel that refined. But the price tag is ridiculously high for this crap.

Btw, while in Tokyo's Porter stand store, I overheard a few Taiwanese commenting that their own Taiwan stuff is "rubbish".
Old 08-05-2016, 11:09 AM   #3486
High Supremacy Member

Sorry if this has been asked before, would like to know if you guys have successfully ordered and received from yoshidakaban.com and ship to sg? Anything I should look out or take note for when ordering? even the english site is semi-japanese, cannot tell what im doing sometimes..

edit: seems like they only ship to japan? any way to ship from this site to sg? the item i want is not available in the head porter site

Last edited by fade_white; 08-05-2016 at 01:14 PM..
fade_white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:20 PM   #3487
Supremacy Member

I know people who ordered from Head Porter site but not from Yoshidabakan

Sorry if this has been asked before, would like to know if you guys have successfully ordered and received from yoshidakaban.com and ship to sg? Anything I should look out or take note for when ordering? even the english site is semi-japanese, cannot tell what im doing sometimes..

edit: seems like they only ship to japan? any way to ship from this site to sg? the item i want is not available in the head porter site
Old 09-05-2016, 03:16 AM   #3488
Great Supremacy Member

I saw that site too. Tried emailing them and enquire about international shipping?
Old 28-05-2016, 05:41 AM   #3489

Which fabric/material is more durable for the bags?

Bought a Bape x Porter waist bag a few years ago and realized that there was tiny holes at the corners even though I baby the bag (never put on floor or overload). Is this issue common to all Porter bags or I'm just suay?

Thinking of getting a new one, but not sure which material is more durable. Deciding between the Tanker series and the black beauty.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #3490
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bought a Bape x Porter waist bag a few years ago and realized that there was tiny holes at the corners even though I baby the bag (never put on floor or overload). Is this issue common to all Porter bags or I'm just suay?

Thinking of getting a new one, but not sure which material is more durable. Deciding between the Tanker series and the black beauty.
I think the heat series are tougher, which is why its quite common the working adult in Japan like to carry this series too.
kazuki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #3491
Supremacy Member

What series is it?
The tanker should be pretty tough

Old 28-05-2016, 01:17 PM   #3492

All my porter bags ( I have ard 4-6) are still in great condition despite using them for several years

marxace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 01:23 PM   #3493
Great Supremacy Member

I think the heat series are tougher, which is why its quite common the working adult in Japan like to carry this series too.
I also considering to hoot Heat series.
Old 29-05-2016, 04:13 AM   #3494

This is the one I had.
The 4 corners of the base had tiny holes and I subsequently sold it off.

Am thinking of getting a new waist bag but worried that the same thing will happen again, so asking if u guys have the same problem too.

I like the Heat series too but they don't have the same design. Also, not available from the online store.
Old 29-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #3495
Master Member

Porter and headporter are two different Brand? Or r they the same like porter Taiwan?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.