HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

~Porter Japan Official Thread~

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #3631
Master Member

From certain angles it does have abit of that shinyness. This is built to be a work/business type of bag.

On a side note anyone knows how to go about cleaning/maintaining such bags? I believe this bag the materials are:
MATERIAL
table: Cordura® Nylon Twill
(Teflon® Fabric Protector Processing · PVC Processing)
Back: Nylon Ox
(Teflon® Fabric Protector Processing)
Attached: Cow Kip (Chrome Tanning)
Thanks for the feedback! End up I bought as2ov in Japan but Porter is ever so nice. Just that nothing caught my eye for it's current season
ktyandkyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2019, 01:02 AM   #3632
Great Supremacy Member

looking at PORTER ALOOF DAYPACK

both the Amazon JP and Rakuten not shipping
| Come Play | [COLOR="Orange"][B]Overwatch[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Red"]Singapore[/B][/COLOR] | [B][COLOR="Green"][URL="http://bit.ly/bf1sgFB"]Battlefield 1 SG FB[/URL][/COLOR][/B] | [URL="http://bit.ly/bf1sgDS"]BF1 Discord[/URL] |
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Georgia"]You Only Live Once.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[IMG]https://zippy.gfycat.com/RawMagnificentBighorn.gif[/IMG]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]♔♔ ❤ Eunjung ❤ IU ❤ MinKyung ❤ Dasom ❤ Hani ❤ Choa ❤ Eunha ❤ Woohee ♔♔[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]iP7Plus Gold 128GB - Logitech G930/G700s - ASUS GTX 780Ti-DC2OC - ASUS PCE-AC68 - ASUS RT-AC87U[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="1"][RIGHT][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]good bye my beloved doggie(15yo) tat accompanied moi 14yrs, 24.9.11 6.20pm [/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE][/B]
BlueBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 09:11 PM   #3633
High Supremacy Member

looking at PORTER ALOOF DAYPACK

both the Amazon JP and Rakuten not shipping
tenso/buyee loh, still got many other forwarding services

Rakuten got their Rakuten Global Express in-house forwarding service, but i dunno how to use... so my 1st time is try Buyee

my first exp with Buyee is you put the rakuten page link, click buy, select plan, pay with paypal.
Buyee hoots item on your behalf from the site (so you don't get any points etc).
Once reach Buyee warehouse, then you pay for domestic shipping of item in japan to their warehouse + shipping to SG

Last edited by chromehead; 29-01-2019 at 09:15 PM..
chromehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 09:13 PM   #3634

Guys, what u all think of this bag? Thinking of getting this but afraid that it could be a tad shiny.. does the shinyness get reduced with use overtime? Thank you.

Model no. 655-17875
How much is this bag. Can share the link?
faded11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 04:58 PM   #3635

That’s quite a cool bag actually. Live this brand cos durable
adibisalemak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 11:12 AM   #3636
Master Member

How much is this bag. Can share the link?
I saw this in Japan. Not as much so end up I bought as2ov
ktyandkyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:48 PM   #3637
Supremacy Member

For those that visiting Tokyo. Do go to the Tokyo hands in Takashimaya Shinjuku. There is a Potr by Porter. If not please do go to the Omotesando or Tokyo station stores.

Last edited by discoburg; 09-02-2019 at 09:57 PM..
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 12:04 PM   #3638
Master Member

Im trying to use rakuten global express but reach payment page select shipping method there’s a clause on following brand not ship overseas
Sian .... I wanna buy aloof backpack

tenso/buyee loh, still got many other forwarding services

Rakuten got their Rakuten Global Express in-house forwarding service, but i dunno how to use... so my 1st time is try Buyee

my first exp with Buyee is you put the rakuten page link, click buy, select plan, pay with paypal.
Buyee hoots item on your behalf from the site (so you don't get any points etc).
Once reach Buyee warehouse, then you pay for domestic shipping of item in japan to their warehouse + shipping to SG
Kegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 01:50 PM   #3639

Is buying directly in Japan cheaper?
discoburg likes this.
spLeenfuL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 02:49 PM   #3640
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is buying directly in Japan cheaper?
It only make more sense, without shipping cost. But but Singapore customs may need to declare gst, that is IF you remember to...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
kazuki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2019, 01:00 AM   #3641
Master Member

Im trying to use rakuten global express but reach payment page select shipping method there’s a clause on following brand not ship overseas
Rakuten and Amazon JP only shipped selected and very limited design.
I tried asking before and they are unable to ship oversea due to some agreement with Porter.

One of the collection they shipped oversea is PORTER x PEANUTS JOE PORTER....cos i got it from Amazon JP.
LIN_JOEL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2019, 12:34 AM   #3642
High Supremacy Member

try others loh

can't recall if i used tenso or buyee.

i used their "buy for me" service to get a replacement backpack harness which is only for sale in japan.

forwarders these days think got 2 kinds of services.

1. you process, order and mail to the domestic address provided by the forwarder. they can obviously see you are gaijin from your details.

2. "buy for me" service, where you link the stuff you want. then forwarder buy on your behalf, and ship to their facility.
Old 17-06-2019, 05:16 PM   #3643
Master Member

I’m trying buyee.... status order received since 15th Jun.... zzzz .... think they got too many orders to process

try others loh

can't recall if i used tenso or buyee.

i used their "buy for me" service to get a replacement backpack harness which is only for sale in japan.

forwarders these days think got 2 kinds of services.

1. you process, order and mail to the domestic address provided by the forwarder. they can obviously see you are gaijin from your details.

2. "buy for me" service, where you link the stuff you want. then forwarder buy on your behalf, and ship to their facility.
Kegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 06:41 PM   #3644

How do you all maintain your porter bags mainly the canvas ones? Can they be washed?
mauiheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 02:12 PM   #3645

Just use a damp soft cloth to wipe every now and then. Babysit the bag and it will last you almost forever. I just bought a bape x porter mixed camo waist bag. Quality is still top notch.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.