[Official] World Cup 2018 Discussion Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckloong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would we see the most ridiculous of matches with two teams not wanting to win when England meets Belgium?

Or even worse, should a draw be inevitable, players fouling to up the yellow-cards count?

Hopefully with the I`m-claiming-every-goal Kane in the starting XI, England would be picking up the win?

hehe i rather meet Jipun then meet columbia :p

nakedtons

Master Member
Reaction score
actually I feel pity for SEN ,

their way of playing soccer always different from Asia and Europe

African team style

now all African team all gone..

SEN just give their chance away

Senegal can only blame themselves for their shambolic defense against Japan.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disgusting last 10 minutes play from Japan just sideway and backward passing, Poland don’t bother to press but they don’t need to.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y ppl kpkb japan ?? if the game stays the same they might go thru but if they later go for the goal tio counter than the fans blame the team say y so kum gong? lol they decide wan to play safe what to do want blame shld blame fifa y choose such lousy method yellow cards lol

virus1988

Banned
Reaction score
Just to check with u all, is this the first time that a team is decided by fair play rule? or has it happen before in world cup/european championship?

sg_panda

Reaction score
DgykB7ZWAAAk-m-.png:large

SniperMarksman

Reaction score
Would we see the most ridiculous of matches with two teams not wanting to win when England meets Belgium?

Or even worse, should a draw be inevitable, players fouling to up the yellow-cards count?

Hopefully with the I'm-claiming-every-goal Kane in the starting XI, England would be picking up the win?

Yeah though the winner of the group will have to potentially
Face Brazil in quarters right ? Whereas the second position will have an easier time ? Seems like both teams making wholesale changes to their teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.