Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

A.C. Milan Forum - Welcome to San Siro, Home of the Rossoneri

Like Tree5798Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2003, 02:30 PM   #76
Master Member

Originally posted by dreamer75
No Rivaldo in USA

Milan playmaker Rivaldo has stayed at the club's Milanello training ground while the squad plays its friendlies in the USA.

It is thought that the Brazilian wants to ensure that he is at peak physical condition for the new season.
He will also miss the Super Cup match against Juventus on August 3.
hope not another year of disaster for him

good luck man rivaldo!
demouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2003, 03:39 PM   #77
Arch-Supremacy Member

i have this feeling that he would never be what he was.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 09:06 AM   #78
Master Member

The Scudetto Showdowns 2003-2004

Football Italia gives you a run-down of the top ties in the upcoming Serie A season including some early clashes for the title.

Scudetto holders Juventus face their first tough test as early as Week 3 when they welcome Roma to the Stadio Delle Alpi.

This is always a difficult game, particularly now that the Giallorossi are free from Champions' League commitments.

The Milanese sides are on the up and go head to head in the derby on October 5, the fifth match of the campaign.

It's a difficult month for both sides, as the Rossoneri welcome wild cards Lazio to the San Siro in Week 6 and repeat the Champions' League Final clash with Juventus fourteen days later.

Inter then take on Fabio Capello's Roma in Week 7, but fans must wait until Nov 30 for the Derby d'Italia with Juve in Turin.

The Rome derby remains one of the most heated fixtures in Europe and the Stadio Olimpico prepares for battle in Week 9.

Roberto Mancini's Lazio must juggle European commitments with some tough games during December.

The Biancocelesti will welcome Juventus on the 7th, then take on Inter just before the Christmas break.

The final big game before the halfway point of the campaign will be Roma-Milan, as Marcos Cafu returns to his old stomping ground in Week 15.

The top ties:

Week 3 (21/9, return 8/2/04): Juventus-Roma

Week 5 (5/10, return 22/2/04): Inter-Milan

Week 6 (19/10, return 29/2/04): Milan-Lazio

Week 7 (26/10, return 7/3/04): Inter-Roma

Week 8 (2/11, return 14/3/04): Milan-Juventus

Week 9 (9/11, return 21/3/04): Roma-Lazio

Week 11 (30/11, return 4/4): Juventus-Inter

Week 12 (7/12, return 10/4): Lazio-Juventus

Week 14 (21/12, return 25/4/04): Lazio-Inter

Week 15 (6/1/04, return 2/5): Roma-Milan
newkidontheblock likes this.
Old 04-08-2003, 07:56 PM   #79
Arch-Supremacy Member

milan lost italian super cup to juve.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:52 AM   #80
Master Member

Originally posted by hwmook
milan lost italian super cup to juve.
i dunno is it they warm up slow or wat? lost to barca & juve continuously

no goals for both matches (pirlo score 1 penalty), they better catch up man
Old 06-08-2003, 12:44 AM   #81
Arch-Supremacy Member

demouse ac milan never perform well during pre-season. if they play well pre season they will not be winning anything next year.

anyway ac milan play better than juve in that match but a lot of players are still not very fit and gattuso went out with a bit of injuries. no worries there. kaka is on the way heard that he would not be loan out or maybe loan to lazio to get stam.
Old 06-08-2003, 02:25 PM   #82
Master Member

demouse ac milan never perform well during pre-season. if they play well pre season they will not be winning anything next year.

anyway ac milan play better than juve in that match but a lot of players are still not very fit and gattuso went out with a bit of injuries. no worries there. kaka is on the way heard that he would not be loan out or maybe loan to lazio to get stam.
i hope so, if i'm not wrong last season milan also has a slow start (especially in CL qualifying). maybe the 2 losses do them good.

but wat i worry most is whenever shevchenko & pippo play together, there seems to lack of or few goals leh. i still fancy playing 1 striker upfront and rivaldo & rui costa behind him.

as for kaka, isn't too pack for milan midfield?
Old 06-08-2003, 08:38 PM   #83
Arch-Supremacy Member

sheva play quite well but seem to lack of fitness and i personally feel that he is playing too behind. he always get back to help get the ball and then dribble. he is not an out and out striker like inzaghi.

kaka is here to learn from rui and riva so he can take over next season. rui is not very fit and riva performance is not very convincing. kaka will be the supersub. what make me happy is that kaka declare his loyalty to ac milan. he reject a move to cheslea and said that he would not join them even if they give him more money, he just want to join milan for his career.
Old 06-08-2003, 09:48 PM   #84
Master Member

some matches to watch at scv :

summer friendly : inter vs juventus vs samdoria
09 aug @ 2:55am live
10 aug @ 12pm repeat

best of italian serie a 2002-2003
18 aug @ 4:30pm
23 aug @ 4pm
24 aug @ 4pm
30 aug @ 4pm

1st match of serie a 2003-2004
31 aug @ 8:55pm
Old 06-08-2003, 09:51 PM   #85
Master Member

sheva play quite well but seem to lack of fitness and i personally feel that he is playing too behind. he always get back to help get the ball and then dribble. he is not an out and out striker like inzaghi.

kaka is here to learn from rui and riva so he can take over next season. rui is not very fit and riva performance is not very convincing. kaka will be the supersub. what make me happy is that kaka declare his loyalty to ac milan. he reject a move to cheslea and said that he would not join them even if they give him more money, he just want to join milan for his career.
but i doubt kaka willing to be benched, hmm i will rather milan loan him out to 1 of the serie a team to gain experience. maybe roma
Old 07-08-2003, 12:02 AM   #86
Arch-Supremacy Member

i don't mind loaning him to roma since we will get totti in return
Old 07-08-2003, 10:10 AM   #87
Master Member

i don't mind loaning him to roma since we will get totti in return
totti will never leave roma, u can stop dreaming lao
Old 07-08-2003, 04:06 PM   #88
Arch-Supremacy Member

25th of august totti will be reveal as ac milan player. do you want kaka on loan?
Old 07-08-2003, 04:18 PM   #89
Master Member

25th of august totti will be reveal as ac milan player. do you want kaka on loan?
u'll wake up from your dream on 25th of august lah :laugh:

btw roma dun really in need of playmakers as they already have totti. they need a tall striker instead. maybe tomasson interested leh
Old 08-08-2003, 11:49 PM   #90
Arch-Supremacy Member

hands off on tomasson. totti :bounce:

kaka is on the way.

According to reports, Milan have agreed a fee with Sao Paulo for Brazilian prodigy Kaka.

Following yesterday's meetings, the deal could be made official next week, after a £7 million fee was agreed.

If Milan do complete the purchase, its highly likely the player will be loaned out for a year, possibly to Paris Saint-Germain.
SA Italy

i am still dreaming about totti until the 31 august.(don't try to wake me up ok)
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.