Originally posted by hwmook
i don't mind loaning him to roma since we will get totti in return
Wait long long....wanna go Totti also go to Inter =p
newkidontheblock likes this.
AndreFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 12:17 AM   #92
Arch-Supremacy Member

AndreFLo,

totti don't want to go to inter. he want to come to the euro champs who is inter transfer target huh. i hope this year it will be inter ,ac milan ,juve going for the CL again.
hwmook is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 02:35 AM   #93
Great Supremacy Member

Milan Agree Fee For Kaka - Report

Buy Kaka then loan him out? What a strange decision?

08/08/2003. According to reports, Milan have agreed a fee with Sao Paulo for Brazilian prodigy Kaka.

Following yesterday's meetings, the deal could be made official next week, after a £7 million fee was agreed.

If Milan do complete the purchase, its highly likely the player will be loaned out for a year, possibly to Paris Saint-Germain.
dreamer75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 09:57 AM   #94
Arch-Supremacy Member

remember totti is coming too crowded lah. since he is so young.
Old 10-08-2003, 10:17 AM   #95
Master Member

remember totti is coming too crowded lah. since he is so young.
dun worry, totti told me he's fine to be at Roma
demouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2003, 08:54 AM   #96
Master Member

Rossoneri announce Kaka deal
Wednesday 13 August, 2003

The official Milan website has confirmed that Brazilian starlet Kaka will join the team next week.

“The agreement for the young talent appears to be in its closing stages,?Eread the statement.

“At the start of next week the player could be in Italy to sign the contract and complete a medical exam.?E

The breakthrough occurred last night, when director Leonardo held talks with Kaka’s club Sao Paolo.

The Brazilian side’s President told the local press “the offer has been raised to £7m.?E

21-year-old Kaka is a creative midfielder with a fierce shot from distance and recently made his name at the Gold Cup.

Also tracked by Real Madrid and Chelsea, Milan have been in negotiations for the player for several weeks.

It was thought that he would be loaned out to Paris Saint-Germain or even Parma for his first European season.

However, the official club statement suggests Kaka?Ewill begin his Serie A career with the Rossoneri in the 2003-04 campaign.

The continuing injury woes for Rivaldo, Andriy Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson apparently prompted this move.
Old 14-08-2003, 08:56 AM   #97
Master Member

Ancelotti: What goal problem?

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti insists his side don't have a scoring problem despite a lack of goals in pre-season.

The European champions have yet to win any of their four pre-season games in which they have scored just one goal.

And that was only a penalty from Andrea Pirlo against Juve in the Italian Super Cup.

"We were just unlucky in games against Barcelona and Juventus," said the tactician. "We created a lot of chances in those matches which could have easily been turned into goals."

However, Milan's problems continued in last night's Trofeo TIM when they lost 1-0 to firstly Juventus and then Inter.

That has led to claims that the Rossoneri could bring in Sao Paulo attacking midfielder Kaka as soon as possible.

With Rivaldo still struggling for fitness, the 21-year-old may be requested immediately by Ancelotti in order to give his side a new attacking option.

Even if it must be noted that Milan's search for goals hasn't been made easier with the thigh injury sustained by Andriy Shevchenko.

----------------------------------------------------

4 friendly matches without a goal still no problem?

i thought the biggest problem is the coach himself. sack him lah
Old 15-08-2003, 11:26 AM   #98
Arch-Supremacy Member

Milan has signed Kaka.... This is quite offical as the news has been spreading all over the place....

IMO, This is a great deal.... It's cost merely 7m which is good business... However I dun think or hope that Kaka will be Milan major signing..... Kaka is just the sweetener... Hopefully Galliani is planning some1 bigger to arrive in Milan....
Zacxaviqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2003, 04:15 PM   #99
Arch-Supremacy Member

don't worry friend milan has more business sense than some nuts from man u who paid 12+ pounds for a raw talent. kaka is worth more than 7m based on his recent performance. i believe the sweetener will come before the 31 august hoping and praying. zac you should come here and post more often seem like i am the only acmilan fan here while demouse is the italian fan here.
Old 16-08-2003, 01:39 AM   #100
Great Supremacy Member

don't worry friend milan has more business sense than some nuts from man u who paid 12+ pounds for a raw talent. kaka is worth more than 7m based on his recent performance. i believe the sweetener will come before the 31 august hoping and praying. zac you should come here and post more often seem like i am the only acmilan fan here while demouse is the italian fan here.
seems like only myself, demouse and u are the only ones who follow Italian soccer news here?
Old 16-08-2003, 01:41 AM   #101
Great Supremacy Member

Kaka in Italy tomorrow to sign £6M AC Milan contract

£6M...a gd bargain...

August 15, 2003

Sao Paulo attacking midfielder Kaka is on his way to Italy today to sign a five-year contract with AC Milan.After months of negotiations a deal has been agreed which will see the Brazilian international earn a cool £1.2 million-a-season at the San Siro.

Kaka will sign terms on Saturday and also undergo a medical ahead of being paraded in front of the Milan support at Sunday's Berlusconi Trophy.

He will then be presented to the local media on Mon
Old 16-08-2003, 02:16 AM   #102
Arch-Supremacy Member

dreamer what do you think of the berlusconi trophy? i will be hoping milan lose as i am sure you know the tradition right.

not only is the transfer fee for kaka quite reasonable i think adidas pay some part of it cause they want kaka in milan. milan is saving the money for the one big purchase.

only got 3 persons follow italian soccer in this forums. i saw quite a few singaporeans in milanmania forums but seem like they never come here to post.
Old 16-08-2003, 02:24 AM   #103
Great Supremacy Member

dreamer what do you think of the berlusconi trophy? i will be hoping milan lose as i am sure you know the tradition right.

not only is the transfer fee for kaka quite reasonable i think adidas pay some part of it cause they want kaka in milan. milan is saving the money for the one big purchase.

only got 3 persons follow italian soccer in this forums. i saw quite a few singaporeans in milanmania forums but seem like they never come here to post.
of cuz i hope Juve will win again

milanmania? local milan fans forum?
Old 16-08-2003, 10:37 AM   #104
Arch-Supremacy Member

U visit Milanmania as well??? That's cool....
Anyway, like wat I say in other forums (Or is it in this forum), Milan like to make their big signing at the very last day of the transfer window... I dun really like that idea... Imagine how much the new players has missed out on the pre-season friendlies.... The friendlies should be the time wre the coach tries out their new signing and allocate them to their respective position to see which suit them best... Surely u wouldn't want to field an experimental team out there when the season starts...

I believe and hope that Milan will make 1 more signing although it's a bit late in the transfer market.... 5.3m for Kaka is a good bargain and Milan still have many more resources for other players especially they brought Cafu and Pancaro all on free transfer... Milan earn a roughly 50m last season by winning the CL.... They should have at least 30m in excess after all the expenditure... 30m could fetch up a few good players.....
Zacxaviqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2003, 12:45 PM   #105
Arch-Supremacy Member

Originally posted by dreamer75

of cuz i hope Juve will win again

milanmania? local milan fans forum?
ok let juve win cause i want milan to win the seria A

milanmania is not a local milan fans forums. it is a forums for all milan fans.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.