HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

A.C. Milan Forum - Welcome to San Siro, Home of the Rossoneri

Like Tree5798Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2003, 01:00 PM   #106
Arch-Supremacy Member

he actually reject the 15% of the transfer fee that he is entitled to that is something like one year of wages milan is going to pay him. i am beginning to like him even before he play for us. :bounce:
newkidontheblock likes this.
hwmook is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2003, 02:31 AM   #107
Great Supremacy Member

Originally posted by hwmook

ok let juve win cause i want milan to win the seria A

milanmania is not a local milan fans forums. it is a forums for all milan fans.
gd luck
dreamer75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2003, 10:06 PM   #108
Master Member

AndreFLo,

totti don't want to go to inter. he want to come to the euro champs who is inter transfer target huh. i hope this year it will be inter ,ac milan ,juve going for the CL again.
you forgotten lazio. isn't it nice for 4 italian teams to be in the semi final (i know i'm dreaming)
demouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2003, 10:22 PM   #109
Master Member

Originally posted by dreamer75

seems like only myself, demouse and u are the only ones who follow Italian soccer news here?
and intermilansg oso

actually there are many lah but they're not like us so finatic or they don't bother to post message. e.g. i've many groups of friends who play footballs regularly, many of them are serie a followers but i dun see them come here. they're mostly working who dun bother to come to forum 1 lah

some of the serie a fans they'll go to the forum which delicate to their team such as milanmania, juventuz and others

below are some forums which i think interesting. go there if you have time :-

Soccer Fans Network Forum

Soccerpages Forum

Forum Calcio

(please let me know if you guys know more)

this year singapore pools starts to have bet on serie a, i think more interesting & exciting to watch the matches rite

BTW do you guys know where to download video clips?
Old 17-08-2003, 10:29 PM   #110
Master Member

Originally posted by dreamer75

of cuz i hope Juve will win again

milanmania? local milan fans forum?
any team who won berlusconi trophy will not be able to win scudetto, u sure wan juve to win

i announced the winner of 2003-2004 scudetto is ROMA
Old 17-08-2003, 10:33 PM   #111
Master Member

Originally posted by Zacxaviqer

U visit Milanmania as well??? That's cool....

Anyway, like wat I say in other forums (Or is it in this forum), Milan like to make their big signing at the very last day of the transfer window... I dun really like that idea... Imagine how much the new players has missed out on the pre-season friendlies.... The friendlies should be the time wre the coach tries out their new signing and allocate them to their respective position to see which suit them best... Surely u wouldn't want to field an experimental team out there when the season starts...

I believe and hope that Milan will make 1 more signing although it's a bit late in the transfer market.... 5.3m for Kaka is a good bargain and Milan still have many more resources for other players especially they brought Cafu and Pancaro all on free transfer... Milan earn a roughly 50m last season by winning the CL.... They should have at least 30m in excess after all the expenditure... 30m could fetch up a few good players.....
i totally agreed wif u.....

btw many of milan's players quite old already. why dun they start to get some potential players and loan them out and bring them back if they're good.

any1 know of local forum which delicate to serie a? u guys know how to set up a fourm? need a server?
Old 17-08-2003, 10:35 PM   #112
Master Member

he actually reject the 15% of the transfer fee that he is entitled to that is something like one year of wages milan is going to pay him. i am beginning to like him even before he play for us. :bounce:
did he called u and told you personally that he rejected the 15% of the transfer fee? if not i can tell u this is rumous :laugh:
Old 17-08-2003, 10:39 PM   #113
Arch-Supremacy Member

i don't think its rumors. the report said that he rejects the sum and instead of going on monday he want to go as soon as possible and he is in milan already so the report is quite accurate.
Old 18-08-2003, 09:11 AM   #114
Master Member

i don't think its rumors. the report said that he rejects the sum and instead of going on monday he want to go as soon as possible and he is in milan already so the report is quite accurate.
if he rejected the 15% $, than adidas dun hv to fock out the sum lao wat. i dun trust this report or sld say i dun trust got such honest brazilian =p
Old 18-08-2003, 09:55 AM   #115
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyway, He cost Milan 5.3m which is a real bargain for us.... That's good business again...
Zacxaviqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2003, 05:24 PM   #116

saw from soccernet that maldini got injured in training?
Old 18-08-2003, 11:48 PM   #117
Arch-Supremacy Member

until now injury list got gattuso(now 100% yet) maldini (quite possible will not be playing in euro super cup) pirlo ( just injuried not sure how is the condition) riva( some muscles problem don't know whether ok or not). the injuried list is a bit long.
Old 19-08-2003, 12:01 AM   #118

Milan sign George Weah's 16 year old son. Both father and son play for Milan like maldini family
Old 19-08-2003, 09:17 AM   #119
Master Member

until now injury list got gattuso(now 100% yet) maldini (quite possible will not be playing in euro super cup) pirlo ( just injuried not sure how is the condition) riva( some muscles problem don't know whether ok or not). the injuried list is a bit long.
other than injury lists, their biggest problem is to able to put the ball into the net. so far they've lost all their five friendly matches and no goal at all :confused:
Old 19-08-2003, 09:24 AM   #120
Master Member

Milan thinking of Di Vaio

Milan's pre-season scoring crisis may see the European Champions renew their interest in Marco Di Vaio of Juventus.

The Rossoneri again failed to pierce the net last night as they were beaten 2-0 by the Bianconeri in the Trofeo Berlusconi.

That leaves Carlo Ancelotti's side with the depressing statistic of having scored just one goal so far, a penalty from Andrea Pirlo in the Italian Super Cup Final.

Milan were already linked with a move for Di Vaio earlier this summer in a switch which would have seen Jon Dahl Tomasson move in the other direction.

Now reports in Italy suggest that the transfer could still happen in Milan's effort to pep up their attack for the new campaign.

Speculation suggests that respective transfer chiefs Luciano Moggi and Ariedo Braida held initial talks at the San Siro last night.

Meanwhile, Milan are also being linked with moves for Juve stopper Mark Iuliano and Carles Puyol of Barcelona.

That after captain Paolo Maldini was ruled out, for possibly the next six weeks, with an ankle injury suffered in training.

The Italian legend is pencilled in to return to first team action on October 5 in the derby against Inter.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.