How to watch football in sg?

Avlis123

Reaction score
I find streams on Reddit, more precisely subreddit called 'soccerstreams'. You need a streaming protocol called - acestream for most of them to work. Just don't forget to use a VPN while doing so, don't risk your data security getting breached. My personal favorite is NordVPN.

starmaze

Reaction score
I find streams on Reddit, more precisely subreddit called 'soccerstreams'. You need a streaming protocol called - acestream for most of them to work. Just don't forget to use a VPN while doing so, don't risk your data security getting breached. My personal favorite is NordVPN.
thanks for the tip! been having difficulty finding a site to watch live

Ranger885

Reaction score
Thank you boss!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.