www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Football and Sports Arena (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/football-sports-arena-20/)
-   -   Juventus FC Forum (Stadio Delle Alpi) (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/football-sports-arena-20/juventus-fc-forum-stadio-delle-alpi-484427.html)

dreamer75 13-08-2003 01:22 PM

Davids agent denies Juventus rift, Roma deal

August 13, 2003

The agent of Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids insists there is no problem with the club and also rubbished reports of a move to AS Roma.

The Holland international's representative said last night to Calciomercato.com: "There are no problems between Davids and Juventus. What has been said in the last days is the inventions of the newspapers alone. He is happy at Juventus.

"It's not true that Davids has an agreement with Roma, I do not say that the operation is impossible, but for the moment there is nothing."

dreamer75 13-08-2003 01:23 PM

Trezeguet concern leads Juventus back to Cavenaghi

Who's this youngster?

August 13, 2003

Concerns over the fitness of Juventus striker David Trezeguet has lead club chiefs to consider a move for River Plate youngster Fernando Cavenaghi.

Trezeguet has been missing from preseason games with muscular injuries, which is beginning to weigh on trainer Marcello Lippi's mind.

Lippi and Juve chief Luciano Moggi have already discussed the possibility of drafting in a replacement for the Frenchman, with Cavenaghi top of the list.

dreamer75 13-08-2003 01:32 PM

Juve name new President

Franzo Grande Stevens has been nominated as the new Juventus President after the death of Vittorio Chiusano.

The latter passed away last week at the age of 75 after he was taken to a private clinic with cardiac problems.

"I wonˇ¦t get involved in the running of the club," said the lawyer who has always been a close friend of the Agnelli family. "I will just do what is expected from me."

Stevens certainly has a lot to live up to as Chiusano won five Serie A titles and a Championsˇ¦ League while at the helm

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/aug12g.html

demouse 13-08-2003 01:35 PM

Re: Barcelona's Rijkaard made personal bid for Juventus star Davids

Quote:

Originally posted by dreamer75
Oh come on Moggi, y would want to let him go?

he's asking for higher pay, maybe high up to the sky leh :D

demouse 13-08-2003 01:36 PM

Re: Davids agent denies Juventus rift, Roma deal

Quote:

August 13, 2003

The agent of Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids insists there is no problem with the club and also rubbished reports of a move to AS Roma.

The Holland international's representative said last night to Calciomercato.com: "There are no problems between Davids and Juventus. What has been said in the last days is the inventions of the newspapers alone. He is happy at Juventus.

"It's not true that Davids has an agreement with Roma, I do not say that the operation is impossible, but for the moment there is nothing."

i want him to go Roma, imagine he & emerson pair-up in the midfield, wow :eek:

demouse 13-08-2003 01:49 PM

Re: Trezeguet concern leads Juventus back to Cavenaghi

Quote:

Who's this youngster?

August 13, 2003

Concerns over the fitness of Juventus striker David Trezeguet has lead club chiefs to consider a move for River Plate youngster Fernando Cavenaghi.

Trezeguet has been missing from preseason games with muscular injuries, which is beginning to weigh on trainer Marcello Lippi's mind.

Lippi and Juve chief Luciano Moggi have already discussed the possibility of drafting in a replacement for the Frenchman, with Cavenaghi top of the list.

one of the best & upcoming striker from Argentina. he's good and if give him time he can replace Trezeguet. Trezeguet seems to get injury too often (another salas?), why not sell him off and get a younger striker :bounce:

demouse 13-08-2003 02:03 PM

Quote:

serious ah??

demouse...comment leh? =p

dun tell me the pix u urself leh, i go jump river lao :o

dreamer75 13-08-2003 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by demouse

dun tell me the pix u urself leh, i go jump river lao :o

of cuz not me lah...:laugh:

jump river....:laugh:

demouse 13-08-2003 02:14 PM

Quote:

of cuz not me lah...:laugh:

jump river....:laugh:

aiyo see so long still dun like ur avatar leh, pls go change 1 lah. if u like girl's pix go look for those japanese cute cute kawaii girls lah =p

dreamer75 13-08-2003 02:38 PM

Quote:

aiyo see so long still dun like ur avatar leh, pls go change 1 lah. if u like girl's pix go look for those japanese cute cute kawaii girls lah =p

haha...so i suppose u are more comfortable with Edge huh? =p

demouse 13-08-2003 02:44 PM

Quote:

haha...so i suppose u are more comfortable with Edge huh? =p

just not comfortable with that girl leh, not pleasant enough =p

if u dun change than i dun patronise juventus forum lao :D

dreamer75 13-08-2003 02:50 PM

Quote:

just not comfortable with that girl leh, not pleasant enough =p

if u dun change than i dun patronise juventus forum lao :D

may i know y r u not comfortable?
Anything wrongwith her?

ok..can't change now...Edge avatar at home...
maybe i change to another one =p

demouse 13-08-2003 02:57 PM

Quote:

may i know y r u not comfortable?
Anything wrongwith her?

ok..can't change now...Edge avatar at home...
maybe i change to another one =p

not comfortable coz not outstanding enough, like said b4 not pretty nor sessy look, hmm...... in the first plc y choose her leh?

heehee make sure another one will be better taste hor :D

dreamer75 13-08-2003 03:07 PM

Quote:

not comfortable coz not outstanding enough, like said b4 not pretty nor sessy look, hmm...... in the first plc y choose her leh?

heehee make sure another one will be better taste hor :D

not pretty meh??? ur standard damn high leh :D

demouse 13-08-2003 03:10 PM

Quote:

not pretty meh??? ur standard damn high leh :D

go do a survey, most of them will stand by my view :D