www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Football and Sports Arena (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/football-sports-arena-20/)
-   -   Juventus FC Forum (Stadio Delle Alpi) (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/football-sports-arena-20/juventus-fc-forum-stadio-delle-alpi-484427.html)

dreamer75 26-12-2012 09:43 PM

Juventus coach Conte unaware of any move for Drogba
The Old Lady trainer says he is puzzled by persistent reports linking the former Chelsea striker with a move to Turin

Juventus coach Antonio Conte has revealed he is unaware of any move to sign Didier Drogba.

The Old Lady are reported to be in the hunt for a new centre forward, but the 43-year-old says he hasn’t discussed the possibility of the Ivory Coast international joining from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua.

“I don’t know why Drogba’s name is being mentioned [with a move to Juventus],” Conte told Tuttosport. “I haven’t spoken to anyone about him and neither have I been asked.”

The Bianconeri trainer went on to admit that while he is keen to see a major new signing in Turin, he would like the club to consider a more long-term option.

“We could do with a world class player who has won the Champions League, but we know what we need and how the club should proceed,” he continued.

“We don’t have €50m to spend, but if we plan ahead then we could buy some champions for €35m-€40m.”

The coach, who last season led the club to its first Scudetto since the Calciopoli scandal, also revealed his ambitions both to manage abroad and to one day step into international football.

“Juventus is a dream job for me,” he said. “Afterwards, I’ll work abroad… then the next step would be the [Italian national side].”

dreamer75 09-04-2013 03:27 PM

The Italian side's defender remains confident in his team’s ability to reach the semi-finals, despite the 0-2 first leg loss at the Allianz Arena

Leonardo Bonucci says Juventus can overcome Bayern Munich in the second leg of their Champions League quarter final tie despite their first-leg deficit.

Despite being 2-0 down after the first game, Bonucci believes his side have the quality to beat Bayern in Turin and advance to the semi-final stage.

“We believe, because we are Juventus,” the defender told Sky Sports. “It is still wide open, and Wednesday we will give 110 percent out on the field.

“We must use the full 90 minutes. There is always time to make goals.”

The visitors have suffered just one defeat from four games on the road this year in the competition but Bonucci believes the Bianconeri can still progress.

“Certainly we can continue our dream,” he added. “I think we have all the qualities to make life difficult for a strong team like Bayern, despite a bad first leg.”

The Italian defender also addressed comments made by Franz Beckenbauer directed towards Gigi Buffon after the first leg.

“We have respect for Beckenbauer, but I am sure that his statements will motivate Gigi and the whole team,” he said.

excalibur324 09-04-2013 03:46 PM

we let in 2 sloppy goals in munich. really hope we can advance.

JuveZzZ 29-04-2013 12:36 PM

one point from being champions....

dreamer75 08-05-2013 04:39 PM

Yes!!!

We won the Scudetto!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

:s12::s12:

dreamer75 28-06-2013 02:08 PM

The Serie A champions have announced the capture of the Manchester City striker, who will wear the No.10 shirt in Turin next season after penning a three-year deal

Juventus have confirmed they have signed striker Carlos Tevez from Manchester City on a three-year deal.

The Serie A side announced the news on Twitter saying: "Carlos Tevez joins Juventus! Send your welcome messages to our new champion", accompanied by a picture of the striker holding a Juventus shirt.

Goal understands Tevez will move to Italy for a fee of £10 million with an extra £5m to be paid if Juventus win the league and reach the Champions League semi-finals next season.

The Argentine had earlier revealed that he had chosen to move to Turin ahead of AC Milan because Antonio Conte's men had "wanted him more".

Tevez leaves City after four years having won both the Premier League and the FA Cup during his time at the Etihad Stadium, scoring 74 goals in 148 appearances.

The Argentine managed 11 Premier League goals for City last season as the club finished runners-up to Manchester United.

dreamer75 28-06-2013 02:13 PM

SQUAD
1 Gianluigi Buffon Goalkeeper 22 Kwadwo Asamoah Midfielder
30 Marco Storari Goalkeeper 23 Arturo Vidal Midfielder
31 Laurentiu Branescu Goalkeeper 24 Emanuele Giaccherini Midfielder
34 Rubinho Goalkeeper 33 Mauricio Isla Midfielder
- Federico Gagliardini Goalkeeper 39 Luca Marrone Midfielder
3 Giorgio Chiellini Defender - Elvis Kabashi Midfielder
4 Martín Cáceres Defender - J. Martínez Midfielder
11 Paolo De Ceglie Defender 9 Mirko Vučinić Striker
15 Andrea Barzagli Defender 12 Sebastian Giovinco Striker
19 Leonardo Bonucci Defender 17 Nicklas Bendtner Striker
26 Stephan Lichtsteiner Defender 21 Nicolas Anelka Striker
- Pol García Defender 27 Fabio Quagliarella Striker
- Federico Peluso Defender 32 Alessandro Matri Striker
- Daniele Rugani Defender 32 Carlos Tévez Striker
6 Paul Pogba Midfielder - Stefano Beltrame Striker
7 Simone Pepe Midfielder - Jose Francisco Cevallos Enriquez Striker
8 Claudio Marchisio Midfielder - Vincenzo Iaquinta Striker
20 Simone Padoin Midfielder - Andrea Schiavone Striker
21 Andrea Pirlo Midfielder - Antonio Conte Manager/Coach

dreamer75 19-08-2013 11:10 AM

We did well in our new season opener :D

dreamer75 19-08-2013 11:13 AM

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/design0...18_640x360.jpg

dreamer75 19-08-2013 11:15 AM

Juventus marked the start of the new Italian season by claiming the first piece of silverware with a resounding victory over Lazio in the Supercoppa.

Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba came off the bench in the first half to open the scoring within two minutes of his introduction.

But it was three goals in four second-half minutes which brought an end to Lazio's challenge with Giorgio Chiellini, Stephan Lichtsteiner and summer signing Carlos Tevez all on the scoresheet.

The crowd were treated to an entertaining opening at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, although Juve were struck a blow after 21 minutes when Claudio Marchisio hobbled off injured having found himself the target of several heavy challenges.

That meant the introduction of Pogba and within minutes the Frenchman had made his mark, turning the ball into the bottom right corner to give the Serie A champions the edge.

Lazio picked up the pace in response and both Miroslav Klose and Hernanes had chances to level the scores but failed to make the most of the openings.

Instead it was Juve who turned the screw after the interval with three quickfire goals. Chiellini opened the floodgates after 52 minutes, putting the finishing touch to a fine cross from Lichtsteiner.

The Switzerland international then helped himself to Juve's third goal two minutes later, firing home right-footed to further put the boot into his former club and the Coppa Italia winners.

Tevez, a summer signing from Manchester City, then marked his competitive debut for his new club with the fourth goal after 56 minutes, picking up a neat pass from Pogba before poking into the bottom corner.

The Argentinian came close to adding another soon after but diverted Lichtsteiner's cross just over the bar.

Senad Lulic tried to inject some life into a stunned Lazio side in a bid to at least get them on the scoreboard, but he was twice denied by Gianluigi Buffon as Antonio Conte's Juve comfortably held on to lift the trophy.

Juventus v Lazio live football scores | Soccer scores and live video | ESPNFC.com

dreamer75 03-09-2013 10:13 AM

So far so good for us

8/18 Lazio (H) W 4-0 Sup Cup

8/24 Sampdoria (A) W 1-0 Serie A

8/31 Lazio (H) W 4-1 Serie A

:s12::s12:

dreamer75 03-09-2013 10:17 AM

Conte: Pogba can be world's best

August 25, 2013

Conte hailed Paul Pogba as a future great after the midfielder helped the Turin giants claim a 1-0 win over Sampdoria.

Juventus began their quest for three-straight Serie A titles in the perfect fashion as new recruit Carlos Tevez struck in the second-half to score the only goal of the game.

The win was especially sweet as Sampdoria claimed a perfect record against Juventus in the league last season.

However, it was the performance of young France international Pogba that caught the eye of Conte, the 44-year-old Italian believing his charge had the potential to become the “best in the world”.

"Pogba is a modern player, as he is strong, fast and has stamina," Conte told reporters after the match.

"He’s also humble, so listens to the advice given by me and by his team-mates. We started working on him a year ago and his progress has been incredible.

"I saw his interviews in which he said he wanted to become the best in the world. I am happy with that, because in my view he can be the best.”

However, Pogba had only praise for his team-mates and the club’s mentality for helping develop as a player.

"I feel like I have improved a lot especially playing with the likes of [Andrea] Pirlo, Arturo [Vidal], [Giorgio] Chiellini and now Tevez,” Pogba said.

"We are strong mentally. We are Juve and we always want to win.”

Meanwhile, goal-scorer Carlos Tevez said to claim victory in his Serie A debut was the ingredients of a ‘perfect’ night.

"I'm really happy here but it's not easy to slot into a new playing system, it takes time,” he said. “Tonight was perfect though: a goal and a win.

"I'm pleased because it was no easy feat coming here and doing that at such a difficult ground.”

Conte said Tevez offered Juventus much more than an outlet for goals and predicted that the Argentine, along with his fellow new recruits, will quickly adapt to the Juventus way.

"A lot has been said about him but he's certainly not afraid of putting in the hard work," the Italian commented shortly after.

"I'm not happy with a striker who's static. Tevez not only offers us quality up front but he helps out defensively too.

"Tevez has scored twice already but he's also made a huge contribution to the team – that's something all my players have always done.

"The more time passes, the more comfortable Carlos, Fernando [Llorente] and Angelo [Ogbonna] will be. They're putting a lot of effort and it's not easy, but these are top players we're talking about."

dreamer75 03-09-2013 10:20 AM

UEFA Champions League draw

Group A
Manchester United Shakhtar Donetsk
Bayer Leverkusen Real Sociedad

Group B
Real Madrid Juventus
Galatasaray FC Copenhagen

Group C
Benfica Paris Saint-Germain
Olympiacos Anderlecht

Group D