www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Football and Sports Arena (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/football-sports-arena-20/)
-   -   Juventus FC Forum (Stadio Delle Alpi) (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/football-sports-arena-20/juventus-fc-forum-stadio-delle-alpi-484427.html)

toyotaf1 25-07-2003 12:18 PM

Re: Formation for 2003/04

Quote:

Originally posted by dreamer75
Lippi has this formation in mind:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------BUFFON----------------------------------

THURAM_____LEGGROTAGLIE______MONTERO_____ZAMBROTTA

------------------TACCHINARDI_______DAVIDS---------------------------

-----MICCOLI------------------NEDVED--------------------------DEL PIERO

------------------------------------TREZEGUET---------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lippi or Trapattoni first deploys Zambrotta as left back?

demouse 25-07-2003 12:39 PM

Re: Re: Formation for 2003/04

Quote:

Originally posted by toyotaf1

Lippi or Trapattoni first deploys Zambrotta as left back?

Lippi! than Trapattoni follow :)

toyotaf1 25-07-2003 12:59 PM

Re: Re: Re: Formation for 2003/04

Quote:

Originally posted by demouse

Lippi! than Trapattoni follow :)

Zambrotta is really a versatile player. His fitness is superb.

demouse 25-07-2003 01:32 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Formation for 2003/04

Quote:

Originally posted by toyotaf1

Zambrotta is really a versatile player. His fitness is superb.

yap i can never forget the CL 2nd leg match Juve vs Real in Turin. he's sooooooooo super good.

i think that's why Juventus are always so strong, they've many many good but low profile players. unlike other opera troops always claim that they've the best striker, the best free kick etc etc....... (buay hyao pei sei)

dreamer75 25-07-2003 01:53 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Formation for 2003/04

Quote:

yap i can never forget the CL 2nd leg match Juve vs Real in Turin. he's sooooooooo super good.

i think that's why Juventus are always so strong, they've many many good but low profile players. unlike other opera troops always claim that they've the best striker, the best free kick etc etc....... (buay hyao pei sei)

ya..he's v gd...esp his twist and turns...:)

hwmook 25-07-2003 02:44 PM

he is the only player i love in juve. amazing is an understatement.

demouse 25-07-2003 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hwmook
he is the only player i love in juve. amazing is an understatement.
look out for Micoli, he's good :eek:

demouse 26-07-2003 07:35 PM

Kallon-Camoranesi swap touted

Juventus could solve two problems this summer by exchanging Mauro Camoranesi for Inter hitman Mohamed Kallon.

The Bianconeri are looking for a new forward after loaning Marcelo Salas to River Plate, while Marcelo Zalayeta suffered a knee injury that will keep him sidelined for three weeks.

Several options are open to the Italian title holders, including Bologna giant Julio Cruz, but Kallon has always been a favourite of Coach Marcello Lippi.

Pushed onto the bench by Christian Vieri and Hernan Crespo, Kallon would relish the opportunity for a change of scenery.

Inter would also welcome the move, as the club has been chasing Camoranesi for several months now.

Argentine-born Camoranesi (pictured), who now plays his international football for the Azzurri, is embroiled in a bitter row with Juventus over his contract status.

The ex-Verona winger claims he was promised a wage increase this summer and was publicly blasted for turning up late to Juve's pre-season training camp.

?gIf he persists in this sort of behaviour,?h warned director general Luciano Moggi, ?gCamoranesi is free to look for another club.?h

Inter were already tracking the situation carefully when Camoranesi was still half-owned by Hellas Verona, so this friction is the perfect opportunity to pounce.

------------------------------------------------

wat u guys think? happy ending?

demouse 28-07-2003 08:42 AM

Friendlies: Miccoli shocks Barca

Fabrizio Miccoli scored one and set up another as Juventus drew 2-2 with Ronaldinho's Barcelona.

The Spaniards ?Ewho made their debut under Coach Frank Rijkaard ?Ewere leading 2-0 with four minutes left on the clock in this Boston friendly.

But the former Perugia terrier made his mark on the Blaugrana with a late flurry that surprised the supporters.

The game immediately went to penalties and it took seven spot-kicks each to give Barcelona victory.

Enzo Maresca and Gianluca Pessotto saw their efforts saved, while Luis Garcia hit the woodwork for the Spaniards.

There was an interesting tactical experiment from Marcello Lippi, as Stephan Appiah shared the midfield with Edgar Davids ?Eleaving out of favour Mauro Camoranesi on the bench.

The opener came from the spot after Javier Saviola was brought down following a defensive error from new signing Nicola Legrottaglie.

Just as Juve were increasing the pressure and testing the reflexes of Rustu Recber through Pavel Nedved and Alessandro Del Piero, Barca doubled their lead.

Gianluigi Buffon parried Andersson's header from a corner kick, but only into the path of Saviola for a tap-in.

Brazilian star Ronaldinho made his long-awaited debut in the second half, but it was substitute Luis Garcia who brought a fine save out of Buffon.

Juve made a series of substitutions on the hour mark, introducing the front pairing of Fabrizio Miccoli and Marco Di Vaio.

The effect was immediate, as a string of fine passes eventually saw goalkeeper Victor Valdes make two difficult interventions on Alessio Tacchinardi and Di Vaio.

But it was only in the final minutes that Miccoli made his presence truly felt with a late flurry of activity.

Within 60 seconds the Italian international set up Di Vaio for what seemed to be a consolation goal, then rounded the goalkeeper himself to snatch a draw.

Juventus 2-2 Barcelona (Barca win 8-7 on pens)

Scorers: Saviola pen 28, 41 (B), Di Vaio 86 (J), Miccoli 87 (J)

Juventus: Buffon; Birindelli (Fresi 76), Legrottaglie (Ferrara 76), Iuliano (Montero 77), Zambrotta (Pessotto 62); Appiah, Tacchinardi (Conte 76), Davids (Maresca 62), Nedved (Camoranesi 62); Trezeguet (Di Vaio 62), Del Piero (Miccoli 62)

Barcelona: R?Et?E(Victor Valdes 46); Puyol, Andersson, Reiziger, Óscar López; Xavi (Iniesta 74), Gerard (David Sanchez 63); Quaresma (Ros 77), Luis Enrique (Luis Garcia 46), Overmars (Dani 46); Saviola (Ronaldinho 46)

------------------------------------------------

see i said he's good huh ;)

dreamer75 28-07-2003 01:48 PM

after watching this match, really feel Di Vaio and Micoli is a gd striking pair. :)

Juve scored 2 goals in 90 seconds :D

demouse 28-07-2003 01:58 PM

Quote:

after watching this match, really feel Di Vaio and Micoli is a gd striking pair. :)

Juve scored 2 goals in 90 seconds :D

maybe barcelona pang chance leh =p

but a bit worry for juventus leh, seems like they warm up very slow leh :confused:

dreamer75 28-07-2003 02:03 PM

Quote:

maybe barcelona pang chance leh =p

but a bit worry for juventus leh, seems like they warm up very slow leh :confused:

hmm...maybe....? maybe not?

anyway, think this is only their 2nd pre-season match.

Next, will be Man U. :)

ps : are u a Juve fan?

dreamer75 28-07-2003 02:03 PM

Juve eye Iaquinta switch

Juventus are said to have spotted Udinese’s Vincenzo Iaquinta as a back-up for David Trezeguet.

The Bianconeri are on the look-out for another striker after Marcelo Zalayeta’s knee injury ruled him out for the next six weeks.

Coach Marcello Lippi maintains no replacement will be sought, but with the loan of Marcelo Salas to River Plate this looks unlikely.

Lippi’s tactics require a big man upfront and this summer they have been linked with Milan’s Jon Dahl Tomasson, Bernardo Corradi of Lazio and Bologna’s Argentine star Julio Cruz.

The more affordable alternative could well be former Under-21 international Vincenzo Iaquinta, currently rated at around £3m.

The 23-year-old is powerful, good in the air and stands at 1.87 metres tall – fitting the bill perfectly.

Iaquinta had a few problems with the Friuli fans last season, but notched up seven goals in 15 starts.

Juve could also be waving goodbye to Salvatore Fresi, as Brescia have shown interest in taking on the defender.

The Turin outfit are already looking into a replacement and are continuing negotiations for Paris Saint-Germain defender Gabriel Heinze.

The 25-year-old Argentine only recently extended his contract until 2005, but is also tracked by Barcelona.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul28d.html

hwmook 28-07-2003 03:09 PM

Quote:

he is a italian team fan. :D actually juve always warm up quite slowly nothing to worry about. i think juve will draw against man u. (ps i am an ac milan fan but my brother is a juve fan =p )

demouse 28-07-2003 03:14 PM

Quote:

basically i'm an azzurri fan. i support italian teams. my favorite for the teams base on the players, e.g. roma is my favorite team coz totti & montella, inter 2nd coz crespo & vieri, lazio 3rd coz lopez & mancini, milan 4th coz pippo & nesta and juventus 5th coz del piero & nedved :laugh:

juve has lost twice last season to ManU, hmm......... ManU seems very on form & juve still hasn't pick up their form leh, not surprise to lose again but hope not too big gap lor =p

wat u say?