[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

EldonChew

Reaction score
Did they say when Ronza will be leaving?

Nope.

This is what happened:
Show some screenshots about upcoming mobile updates
Trivia
Total FBF time: 38 mins

They spend like only 8 mins on the the screenshots and Trivia
30 mins on making a fool of themselves and talking to each other.

:s27:

NPNTBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First thing first, did you use?

If you did, you left it on 24/7 izzit?
24/7 very easy to detect de.

impossible ah. my comp need rest as well. that day i used for 2-3 hours only then tio.

Thought they removed this long ago. Got pic bo

aInUNgx.png

Don't enable King Reward resume... Unless you can come back to your com to check often...

i never worh. i only travelled to ronza's shoppe to buy charms then travelled back to omelette factory. however my bait jitao unarmed and idk . after 2-3 hours, i check back then realise got this message.

Last edited:

LoeinGreen

Reaction score
Any advice on what to buy? Got all the traps and skins but not the charms and general shop stuff. Have about 7m remaining and farming mojo now.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@NPNTBoy

you bot cui. must have been trying to horn even through no bait armed

FarkMahLife

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1/2 of 6.9mil liao. if ronza can delay abit abit more maybe can hoot dragon trap + unstable charms :D :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.