[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
wtf, double loot is not confirm one meh??

Using nutcracker nuisance trap leh, first time kena single loot, anyone can confirm?

:s16:

11:45 pm - Balack's Cove
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 7 oz. Nerg Lich Mouse worth 40,144 points and 10,340 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Raisins of Wrath and 1 Aged Grape Juice

Last time I checked (maybe 2 years ago :D) double loot chance was 80%.

expositox

Reaction score
ijSgWEJ.jpg

5th resonator cheese with champion & SJB :o
HAHAHA @ all those that used ultimates :o

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
5th resonator cheese with champion & SJB :o
HAHAHA @ all those that used ultimates :o

We made an informed decision after weighing the odds, some of us got a little unlucky with the charm breaking, others did not. All things considered, still the best use for ultimate charm currently in the game.

Is it cool now here to mock others after getting lucky? Why would you use snake jade with champ charm anyway?

Last edited:

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
That was what I thought too... Guess ** devs nerf it.

Oh no la, actually what I meant was that it never was 100%, always has been around 80%.

I just checked HT, yea it's still 80%.

Nutcracker still better for loot than GAT when using VS.

expositox

Reaction score
We made an informed decision after weighing the odds, some of us got a little unlucky with the charm breaking, others did not. All things considered, still the best use for ultimate charm currently in the game.

Is it cool now here to mock others after getting lucky? Why would you use snake jade with champ charm anyway?

Typo typo GTB.
I'm just bragging... Don't so serious can :(

Clock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
Typo typo GTB.
I'm just bragging... Don't so serious can :(

Haha ok, sometimes hard to convey emotion online or over text. Your name not very familiar also, if it was one of those who always post at least it's clear they're just trolling :s13:

grats on the catch.

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
So, spill tonight: what level? Archduke? I hope it's Archduke.. (saying that as a Grand Duke)

Clock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh... the spill come so early... so got a few more percent to clear leh...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.