[GLGT] [SIC] Steam Autumn Sale in 8 hours

youcharkway

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to start praying for whichever AAA games we want will have 60% discount :(

i was hyped for this sale. but nothing on my wishlist came up for discount :s22::s22::s22:
a number of the games on sale was already in moi library.
guess imma wait for winter sale then :s12::s12:

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was hyped for this sale. but nothing on my wishlist came up for discount :s22::s22::s22:
a number of the games on sale was already in moi library.
guess imma wait for winter sale then :s12::s12:

I usually see the % of discount one...
If inside my wishlist + 75% and above will have good chance to hoot...
If inside my wishlist + 75% and above + the price is less than $5 = confirm no need to see and hoot! :D

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hooted Transformer Devastation and Witcher 3. :o

Witcher 3 why not consider GOG? Currently also 50% off just that at USD 30 may have to pay more in SGD due to current sexchange rate. But think even so only just few dollars different compare to the Steam 50% SGD 37 pricing. :(

GOG one ish DRM free, so can install and pray on any computer you like and also no need worry if steam client down ish cannot pray. :( So for few dollars more IMO go hoot GOG one more wu hua.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont know should buy cs:go or not.

Dont really play one person shooter, somemore dont like too competitive esp go online ppl just curse and swear whole day.

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the newer titles still much cheaper on kinguin.
Some older titles really cheap though.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi Damage today for the time being :

Steam
MGS GZ (last time really KNNCCB at how a prologue aka demo can sell so sexp. Now SGD11 still can swallow a bit lah. :()
Sorcerer King

GoG
Witcher 3 (after some consideration decided to pay few $ more to get DRM free one, like that can install and pray on both moi PC and notebook)
AD&D Stronghold Kingdom Simulator

Damage so far think have to jiak office biscuit for lunch next whole week liao. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.