[Official] Battlefield 1

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
posted 1month ago
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/104260243-post33.html

Dynamic currency conversion

If your card transaction is converted to Singapore dollars via dynamic currency conversion (a service offered at selected merchants or websites), you acknowledge that the process of conversion and the exchange rates applied will be determined by the relevant merchant or dynamic currency conversion service provider, as the case may be. All card transactions which are converted via dynamic currency conversion will be subject to an administrative fee of 2.8% on the converted Singapore dollar amount, which includes a 1% fee by Visa or by MasterCard, which shall be payable by you and debited from your Card account.

Singapore dollar transactions processed outside Singapore

All card transactions processed outside Singapore but charged in Singapore dollar (i.e. without any currency conversion) will be subject to an administrative fee of 2.8% on the total amount of the transaction, which includes a 1% fee by Visa or by MasterCard, which shall be payable by you and debited from your Card account. This includes but is not limited to any card transaction in Singapore dollars on overseas-based websites and mobile applications.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi read from another thread... some banks is charging admin fee for dk huat overseas purchase converting to SGD :eek:

aniwae, chiu all huat lvl riao?

I am still on level 1 as I don't know how to access Discord server. Hahaha...:s13:

Don't bully me. I am a noob Pilot. Super noob.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm at level 25 after 2 weeks. Around 30 hours played? Every day after or before work will play 2-3 rounds, off-day will play for half the day. My weapon class all past level 3 already except for assault, means I can buy 90% of the weapon.

Nowadays can easily get 10k XP per round. When I first started, I average 3-4k only and I see people breaking 10k was like WAH! Then I realise it's all about the objective. Just rush to capture the flag sure no problem get at least 8k XP. Now my KD rationquite jialat, will go for kills when my assault class clear level 3.

My personal best is 20k XP when I managed to get hold of the airship and captured every point on the map.

delfina

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm at level 25 after 2 weeks. Around 30 hours played? Every day after or before work will play 2-3 rounds, off-day will play for half the day. My weapon class all past level 3 already except for assault, means I can buy 90% of the weapon.

Nowadays can easily get 10k XP per round. When I first started, I average 3-4k only and I see people breaking 10k was like WAH! Then I realise it's all about the objective. Just rush to capture the flag sure no problem get at least 8k XP. Now my KD rationquite jialat, will go for kills when my assault class clear level 3.

My personal best is 20k XP when I managed to get hold of the airship and captured every point on the map.

Score per minute is a better indicator than kd ratio in this game.

Buzztiger

Reaction score
Are most of the matches filled with snipers ? I played the open beta and it really sucked with so many snipers. No one cared about the objectives. The guys in the tanks owned everyone. Is it like this now ? I wanted to buy this game for X'mas.

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are most of the matches filled with snipers ? I played the open beta and it really sucked with so many snipers. No one cared about the objectives. The guys in the tanks owned everyone. Is it like this now ? I wanted to buy this game for X'mas.
abt same as beta... :s22:
bf4 at least most svr they restrict to 5 per team...

Crimson_FURY

Master Member
Reaction score
Are most of the matches filled with snipers ? I played the open beta and it really sucked with so many snipers. No one cared about the objectives. The guys in the tanks owned everyone. Is it like this now ?

Yeah its pretty much like this in the wide open maps, where I think 30-50% of my deaths are sudden snipes from across the map (i usually play assault or support and i do play the objective which makes me an easy target). Less so on the more closed in maps. My suggestion is not to buy until they release servers in SEA. The game is too frustrating and you have too much of a disadvantage with nearly 200 ping

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got disconnected from EA servers few times already. Sibei sian.

Tip: If play the objectives can up one rank every 2 rounds if get win bonus.

Buzztiger

Reaction score
Yeah its pretty much like this in the wide open maps, where I think 30-50% of my deaths are sudden snipes from across the map (i usually play assault or support and i do play the objective which makes me an easy target). Less so on the more closed in maps. My suggestion is not to buy until they release servers in SEA. The game is too frustrating and you have too much of a disadvantage with nearly 200 ping

There are no SEA servers ? OMG.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.