[Official] Battlefield 1

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I've stopped since the lousy Hardline. So now to play online using PC need to buy access pass? Every mth pay instead of owning the game? Used to be $60+ For the basic game? Then expansion abt $20+
No access cannot play online?

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I've stopped since the lousy Hardline. So now to play online using PC need to buy access pass? Every mth pay instead of owning the game? Used to be $60+ For the basic game? Then expansion abt $20+
No access cannot play online?

access pass is allowed u to play all EA/origins games.

KeanuLeaves

Reaction score
Hi all, Gonna nudge this thread due to the latency problems I'm having recently.

Singtel PC user. The Hong Kong servers are 37ping normally and that's fine but there's only 2 active nowadays and rest of the servers seem to be in Japan now. The japan servers did not used to be this high last time. And now they're 150+ ? When I enter them I seem to be in the 70s range.

What's going on man? I've already contacted my ISP about this. Every year this seems to happen somehow. I email my ISP and they'll solve it normally. Not this time though. After giving my tracert and ping and all they replied me with

"We have received feedback from our senior technical team and they said that the from the trace route results provided, latency is within the acceptable range." :s22::s11: Brilliant isnt it?

I humbly come to you guys because this thread is the reason I managed to keep playing BF1 years ago. Please all, anyone with any advice?

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Gonna nudge this thread due to the latency problems I'm having recently.

Singtel PC user. The Hong Kong servers are 37ping normally and that's fine but there's only 2 active nowadays and rest of the servers seem to be in Japan now. The japan servers did not used to be this high last time. And now they're 150+ ? When I enter them I seem to be in the 70s range.

What's going on man? I've already contacted my ISP about this. Every year this seems to happen somehow. I email my ISP and they'll solve it normally. Not this time though. After giving my tracert and ping and all they replied me with

"We have received feedback from our senior technical team and they said that the from the trace route results provided, latency is within the acceptable range." :s22::s11: Brilliant isnt it?

I humbly come to you guys because this thread is the reason I managed to keep playing BF1 years ago. Please all, anyone with any advice?

ps4 player here... whatever games i play i join japanese server its always 70-80... whats the issue here...?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.