HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Battlefield 1

Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2018, 02:18 PM   #661

On 1111, I bought BF V Xbox One S 1TB Bundle from Qishan Shoppee for $238. Hope to play soon
Does the bundle come with free Xbox live membership? How many months?
subprimelive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 02:11 PM   #662
Supremacy Member

Sorry I've stopped since the lousy Hardline. So now to play online using PC need to buy access pass? Every mth pay instead of owning the game? Used to be $60+ For the basic game? Then expansion abt $20+
No access cannot play online?
Bieffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 07:24 PM   #663
Great Supremacy Member

Sorry I've stopped since the lousy Hardline. So now to play online using PC need to buy access pass? Every mth pay instead of owning the game? Used to be $60+ For the basic game? Then expansion abt $20+
No access cannot play online?
access pass is allowed u to play all EA/origins games.
| Come Play | [COLOR="Orange"][B]Overwatch[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Red"]Singapore[/B][/COLOR] | [B][COLOR="Green"][URL="http://bit.ly/bf1sgFB"]Battlefield 1 SG FB[/URL][/COLOR][/B] | [URL="http://bit.ly/bf1sgDS"]BF1 Discord[/URL] |
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Georgia"]You Only Live Once.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[IMG]https://zippy.gfycat.com/RawMagnificentBighorn.gif[/IMG]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]♔♔ ❤ Eunjung ❤ IU ❤ MinKyung ❤ Dasom ❤ Hani ❤ Choa ❤ Eunha ❤ Woohee ♔♔[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]iP7Plus Gold 128GB - Logitech G930/G700s - ASUS GTX 780Ti-DC2OC - ASUS PCE-AC68 - ASUS RT-AC87U[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="1"][RIGHT][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]good bye my beloved doggie(15yo) tat accompanied moi 14yrs, 24.9.11 6.20pm [/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE][/B]
BlueBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:51 PM   #664

Hi all, Gonna nudge this thread due to the latency problems I'm having recently.

Singtel PC user. The Hong Kong servers are 37ping normally and that's fine but there's only 2 active nowadays and rest of the servers seem to be in Japan now. The japan servers did not used to be this high last time. And now they're 150+ ? When I enter them I seem to be in the 70s range.

What's going on man? I've already contacted my ISP about this. Every year this seems to happen somehow. I email my ISP and they'll solve it normally. Not this time though. After giving my tracert and ping and all they replied me with

"We have received feedback from our senior technical team and they said that the from the trace route results provided, latency is within the acceptable range." Brilliant isnt it?

I humbly come to you guys because this thread is the reason I managed to keep playing BF1 years ago. Please all, anyone with any advice?
KeanuLeaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:09 PM   #665
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all, Gonna nudge this thread due to the latency problems I'm having recently.

Singtel PC user. The Hong Kong servers are 37ping normally and that's fine but there's only 2 active nowadays and rest of the servers seem to be in Japan now. The japan servers did not used to be this high last time. And now they're 150+ ? When I enter them I seem to be in the 70s range.

What's going on man? I've already contacted my ISP about this. Every year this seems to happen somehow. I email my ISP and they'll solve it normally. Not this time though. After giving my tracert and ping and all they replied me with

"We have received feedback from our senior technical team and they said that the from the trace route results provided, latency is within the acceptable range." Brilliant isnt it?

I humbly come to you guys because this thread is the reason I managed to keep playing BF1 years ago. Please all, anyone with any advice?
ps4 player here... whatever games i play i join japanese server its always 70-80... whats the issue here...?
FreshMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.