[Official] Battlefield 1

flakkgot

Reaction score
Dont know why but its freaking laggy even when playing the Aus/Asia servers.. Ping is about 104-ish.

Tried port forwarding too but the problem isnt solved. Anti virus and Firewalls are all disabled. Is it because I am using wifi?

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how can get shotgun ? Only know when starting as horseman got one lol.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont know why but its freaking laggy even when playing the Aus/Asia servers.. Ping is about 104-ish.

Tried port forwarding too but the problem isnt solved. Anti virus and Firewalls are all disabled. Is it because I am using wifi?

You used WiFi to play multiplayer matches? I have never heard of that before.

You try connecting your PC/laptop to the modem directly and see the result.

raysusan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try use powerplug instead?

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Me too nick : SotGame ... how I wish there is local server....the ping in Asian server is average at 70 to 90 :(

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still using SH Broadband (Not optical fiber) for online gaming? :s11:

How's the latency on BF1 at Asian servers?

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still using SH Broadband (Not optical fiber) for online gaming? :s11:

How's the latency on BF1 at Asian servers?
really... broadband and fiber no diff jus that fibre can achieve higher spd
70s japan svr
100s aus svr

mestocapio

Reaction score
Without local server. I cant enjoy playing BF1. Latency too high. Warning icons always showing on the right side of the screen. Rubberbanding issue and hit registration without any damage.

I'm already using MyRepublic 1Gbps.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hardware can't support damn laggy, sian. And like others said no local servers yet. Think I'll stick to bf4 1st while things improve, lucky tried out the trial only. In fact I tried downloading back counterstrike source and surprised to see so many servers. US the best as they rotate maps and it feels like playing a new shooter game. Should keep me occupied for a few months more.

Crimson_FURY

Master Member
Reaction score
80+ ping on singtel fibre with the japanese servers. Reasonably playable but i want proper local servers with less than 10 ping!!!

raysusan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw some players already reach more than rank 60...wth?
highest i saw is 89...omg

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as there is considerable amount of lag, we, Singaporean players, will have the disadvantage. The Japanese players will not experience that kind of problem though since they are on their local servers. Advantage to them!

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
...lols. I cant tell the diff between 100 and 10 ms ping. You guys standard too high liao. As long as it is green, its good nuff.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.