HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Cyberpunk 2077

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2018, 07:01 PM   #16
Great Supremacy Member

Looks really dope. Would buy it.

Not sure if got changes between now and release.
halocast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #17
Arch-Supremacy Member

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/3...s_Blizzard.php
Sebastian Stępień, the creative director of CD Projekt Redís upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077, is seemingly making the jump from the Polish studio to Blizzard Entertainment.

As spotted by a ResetEra user, Stępieńís LinkedIn account now shows him as having started at Blizzard in January as a Creative Director on an unnamed project, though that same profile hasnít been updated to show when he left CD Projekt Red.

Stępień spent over 12 years at CD Projekt Red, working as a dialogue writer, lead story designer, creative director, and narrative and setting director throughout this time with the company. During that time, Stępień had his hands in the creation of all three games in The Witcher series (including several enhanced edition rereleases) and, most recently, Cyberpunk 2077.
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 08:36 PM   #18

Game looks great, cant wait to try it. I just hope my pc can run it
WongThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 08:11 PM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://twitter.com/Freschism/status...iKzC3qipV7Vasg
.@Blizzard_Ent snatched the head writer, so I guess we’ll have to live with the audio guy. I’m super excited to bring the Senior Sound Designer from Cyberpunk 2077 on board for @3DRealms’ unannounced quake-engine shooter! Welcome aboard @CujoSound !
wah Cyberpunk 2077 so many leaving?

Last edited by Pyre; 02-02-2019 at 08:13 PM..
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 10:38 PM   #20

I'm not surprised or concerned, CDprojekt's reputation has grown tremendously through their witcher games so it is not surprising to see rival studios trying to poach some of their senior developers. The bulk of the game seems like it is pretty much done, based on the reports that the game can be played from start to finish so it looks like some of the senior staff left while the game development is at its final phase so as to minimise development disruption. If several of their staff suddenly resign with reports of problematic development of the game then I would be concerned.
CWL84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 03:05 PM   #21

seems interesting
envyu123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 07:02 PM   #22
Supremacy Member

Is this kinda like shadowrun from sega?
Toiletpaper80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.