Reaction score
at https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077_goodies_collection
h08GUr8.png

special offer:
https://www.gog.com/game/ultimate_red_collection

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle (1TB). it comes with the game.

I pre-ordered the PS4 collector's edition also. :D

contacted

Reaction score
I got the Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle (1TB). it comes with the game.

I pre-ordered the PS4 collector's edition also. :D
Are you a super fan? I think there will be a Secret Lab chair for Cyberpunk too...

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo. I'm waiting for this game this year.
I am considering this upcoming game CyberPunk, Ghost of Tsushima or Red Dead Redemption II (rather old game) Can only choose one :o

will it be good on PS4?

contacted

Reaction score
I am considering this upcoming game CyberPunk, Ghost of Tsushima or Red Dead Redemption II (rather old game) Can only choose one :o

will it be good on PS4?
RDR is already highly rated, no reviews for the 2 others but should also be pretty good esp CP2077. Ghost feels like a AC in Japan to me, I will wait for the reviews then I will decide.

More on your preference for these 3 open world games.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ghost of Tsushima for PS4 since other 2 available on PC

will it be good on PS4?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
RDR is already highly rated, no reviews for the 2 others but should also be pretty good esp CP2077. Ghost feels like a AC in Japan to me, I will wait for the reviews then I will decide.

More on your preference for these 3 open world games.

I prefer an open-world action-adventure game hack and slash that is easy for casual players to PvE not too difficult like shadow die twice :D

contacted

Reaction score
I prefer an open-world action-adventure game hack and slash that is easy for casual players to PvE not too difficult like shadow die twice :D
Then out of the 3, I think Ghost will be best if hack and slash plus some stealth elements.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Then out of the 3, I think Ghost will be best if hack and slash plus some stealth elements.

hopefully, I will see the reviews first too! :D most of the time only have an hour after work + family in the night to me time and I don’t wish for very tough or competitive PvP games; play game is to have a relaxing time so PvE is best like Diablo 3 :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.