HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Like Tree146Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2016, 12:15 PM   #1486
Master Member

lol... all the pros here. make me feel jin inferior. now only level16 and not venture into dz yet..

xiAo_hAo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:06 PM   #1487
Supremacy Member

lol... all the pros here. make me feel jin inferior. now only level16 and not venture into dz yet..
haha... I reached lvl 30, went in to dz01 for 1st time on Thurs evening... kena melted by the mobs so hard that I couldn't even extract stuff I picked up. at most I could 1 or 2 only... and that's after emptying almost 2 mags and some of my sniper shots.

luckily I tagged along a friendly player... only the n I could play along lol.

Did the dailies for 1 day before it stopped... and i got an improved gear from the boss drop. at least now I could take out the purples in dz01 in less than 1 extended mag using vector.

my dps only 80k, health 20k, tech 20k. lvl 30, dzlvl 22
gibson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 10:55 PM   #1488

haha... I reached lvl 30, went in to dz01 for 1st time on Thurs evening... kena melted by the mobs so hard that I couldn't even extract stuff I picked up. at most I could 1 or 2 only... and that's after emptying almost 2 mags and some of my sniper shots.

luckily I tagged along a friendly player... only the n I could play along lol.

Did the dailies for 1 day before it stopped... and i got an improved gear from the boss drop. at least now I could take out the purples in dz01 in less than 1 extended mag using vector.

my dps only 80k, health 20k, tech 20k. lvl 30, dzlvl 22
Your best bet is grinding lexington challenge mode, it's the easiest challenge mode to do and drops 1 HE gear piece + 30 P.Credits. Going to DZ with 20k HP is crazy, you just die in 1 hit from everything.

Best to grind now when people still can't see your gear score... next patch in 2 days, by then all those undergeared players will be very sad. No one will party them anymore for anything, unless players who are as undergeared as them.
cyberlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:00 PM   #1489

DZ is full of hackers now, really makes farming DZ lvl damn sian...

4 men party wiped by a single DZ 70 hacker today, UBisoft really don't care about their players. How can any game allow hackers to hack so rampantly?

Met another hacker doing lexington challenge, every mob die in 1 sec because he using infinite ammo + rate of fire hack. Not to complain as we cleared in record breaking time, but that's not how I want to enjoy the game.
cyberlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:41 PM   #1490
Master Member

I have been using the hacks. Sometimes only maphack in dz or tele when no one is around.

I can farm lexington with the hacks. Lmg and ammo cache makes thing easy. But its so boring. I hardly log in now. Abit regret buying this game.
BiomedicalPasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:45 AM   #1491
Master Member

DZ is full of hackers now, really makes farming DZ lvl damn sian...

4 men party wiped by a single DZ 70 hacker today, UBisoft really don't care about their players. How can any game allow hackers to hack so rampantly?

Met another hacker doing lexington challenge, every mob die in 1 sec because he using infinite ammo + rate of fire hack. Not to complain as we cleared in record breaking time, but that's not how I want to enjoy the game.
Wah, now lexington also have hackers.....

Massive probably looking into more permanent solutions to hackers as opposed to temp fixes, which in turn is related to how patchable this game is.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:34 AM   #1492

That's why always go to Dark Zone with a recording program haha

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC5M3PbE4KU
Pyre likes this.

Last edited by AxMiLLi; 11-04-2016 at 10:04 AM..
AxMiLLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 09:35 AM   #1493

I have been using the hacks. Sometimes only maphack in dz or tele when no one is around.

I can farm lexington with the hacks. Lmg and ammo cache makes thing easy. But its so boring. I hardly log in now. Abit regret buying this game.
After you use hack and farm the hell out of it. Of course it boring. There is no challenge on challenge mission anymore. I clock nearly 200 hours already did so many farming I lost count still cannot find the m1a (yes I m that unlucky) never though of using hack. I mean if you buy the game and start using hack you just takes the fun out of playing and you get boring.
freakerknoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:31 AM   #1494
Supremacy Member

After you use hack and farm the hell out of it. Of course it boring. There is no challenge on challenge mission anymore. I clock nearly 200 hours already did so many farming I lost count still cannot find the m1a (yes I m that unlucky) never though of using hack. I mean if you buy the game and start using hack you just takes the fun out of playing and you get boring.
Interestingly, I got my HE M1A from the named boss at DZ1-1. The one in the dead end alley at the bottom of the map. Had the highest HE drop from that boss so far. But so-so nia the stats (better than the 1st Wave M1A I had, but not like WOW!)

I agree. Using the hacks you make the game boring. Where's the challenge or excitement if you have no risk of loss when walking around the DZ knowing you can't be killed, or can kill in 1 shot?

Played yesterday with some HWZ guys - we went rogue and twice the guy we killed came back (using hacks) and wiped out our 4 man party. First guy likely used a RoF hack, second guy couldn't be killed. Zzzz
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #1495

The feeling you get when you know you're in a group of perfectly geared rank 90s and you're on manhunt but all it takes is for a hacker to teleport behind you and 9999 RPM everyone.

With that said, I'm never going to hack just because I want to kill and piss the hackers off because it just ruin my game experience, and given that I already have so limited time to play...

However, I do not mind someone hacking in my team just to help us take down the hacking rouge-police lol. PM me if you wanna hack, I've full details
over-tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #1496
Supremacy Member

Lol.. With the new patch players will be able to report hackers who will then receive a warning/suspension and then a perm ban. Hopefully that will cut down on the hackers post-incursion, at least until they find a way to circumvent it
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #1497
Arch-Supremacy Member

ya using hacks makes the game boring super fast. what's there left to play since the hack can take care of everything else? what's left is just going around and senselessly killing other players... even that can get boring also right? those who uses hacks, why spend money on the game and spoil your own game experience? lol

otaku7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #1498
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol.. With the new patch players will be able to report hackers who will then receive a warning/suspension and then a perm ban. Hopefully that will cut down on the hackers post-incursion, at least until they find a way to circumvent it
hope it can really help. only fear is there's more cheaters than they can catch lol. and depends on how they ban them...hope they don't get to come back. if not, it's just as good as not banning.

otaku7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:19 AM   #1499

The feeling you get when you know you're in a group of perfectly geared rank 90s and you're on manhunt but all it takes is for a hacker to teleport behind you and 9999 RPM everyone.

With that said, I'm never going to hack just because I want to kill and piss the hackers off because it just ruin my game experience, and given that I already have so limited time to play...

However, I do not mind someone hacking in my team just to help us take down the hacking rouge-police lol. PM me if you wanna hack, I've full details
me and my friend tried by looking towards each other to spot hackers from tele-ing to your back. We managed to make the rogue hacker give up on us.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:23 AM   #1500

ya using hacks makes the game boring super fast. what's there left to play since the hack can take care of everything else? what's left is just going around and senselessly killing other players... even that can get boring also right? those who uses hacks, why spend money on the game and spoil your own game experience? lol
me and my friend for darkzone will turn off our rpm & teleport unless a hacker kills us. We basically just run around farming divi tech and lucking out on an empty server
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.