HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Like Tree146Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2016, 09:12 PM   #1576

Looking for Incursion challenge mode carry, will pay for it!
DeansListRaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2016, 09:42 PM   #1577

i stopped carrying challenge.

read here to clear it yourself

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...arm_explained/
sayplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2016, 11:05 PM   #1578
Master Member

For those lazy to read.

I really hope this doesn't get deleted.

Falcon Lost mission on Challenging.

Estimated time:

30 minutes the first few times.
20 minutes or less once you get efficient.

Rewards per run (yes, it's for real):

40 phoenix credits.
One gear set item with a gear score of 240.
One gear set item with a gear score of 214.
Various other drops (eg: crappy high-end, etc)

Requirements:

Four players. You must have four people for this to be efficient.
Each player must have at least 36,000 skill power. Nothing else matters.

How to do it:

At the start of the mission, bypass the NPCs in the tunnels. Simply use your Survival Link to get through. If someone goes down it's okay because they'll respawn once you enter the main arena. As long as one person makes it through you're fine.
After rappelling up the rope you will see a set of double doors. These doors will be your entrance to the arena. STOP once you enter these doors. Opening the doors will respawn your dead teammates if there are any.
Now that you've entered the doors, you must glitch through the walls. DO NOT trigger the part where the APC blows up the wall because that will trigger the first wave. There is a new way to glitch through walls using a mobile cover. I'll let you figure that out for yourself. Hint: It's the same way you do it at the Police Academy post-patch.
Once every team member has glitched through the wall, you will enter the arena. None of the NPCs will shoot you. The APC also will not shoot you. Nothing at all will shoot you even if it's there.
Run the APC at the back of the arena and blow it up with sticky bombs. This will take 20-30 minutes (or less!) depending on how efficient your team is. There are ways to make cooldowns and such very efficient but I'll let you figure that out for yourself. The information isn't exactly a secret anyway.

The big deal:

Right after the APC blows up, everyone will see their gear set items drop. These gear set items are gear score 214.
As soon as you see the items drop, THREE members of the group must exit the game immediately. One member MUST stay behind and wait for the rest to reconnect.
When the three members return, their backpack will contain one gear set item with gear score 240. They will also be rewarded with 40 phoenix credits.
The one member left behind will not receive the phoenix credits or the 240 item. The group should cycle who stays behind on every turn.
All members can now collect the drops left behind near the APC by teleporting to the player left behind.

It doesn't matter if you completed the weekly challenge mode or not. Everyone who exits the game as soon as the loot drops (ALT-F4?) will receive the 240 gear set item AND 40 phoenix credits.

At 20 minutes per run. Bananas.

That is all.
Strikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 12:23 AM   #1579
Arch-Supremacy Member

Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 12:44 AM   #1580

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...down_the_apcs/

for those farming challenge
sayplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 12:48 AM   #1581

anyone wants to join me and zeiqer for glitch FL? add me Mongsama
freakerknoid likes this.
Old 15-04-2016, 09:01 AM   #1582
Master Member

This game is like getting more broken as days passed.... Hackers still rampart in DZ, Incursion is glitchable.... and response from Massive is slow
Old 15-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #1583
Arch-Supremacy Member

This game is like getting more broken as days passed.... Hackers still rampart in DZ, Incursion is glitchable.... and response from Massive is slow
I'm glad I didn't "invest" more money on their season pass.

otaku7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 09:20 AM   #1584

Heng I never get season pass too lol.

Seems like now there's a record breaking time for Falcon Challenge by some China Group. 8 mins, RPM hack + M44 explosive. LOL, I think at the end of the day only hackers will be still playing the game. Ownself play, ownself song.
over-tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #1585
Master Member

Sama sama... Recently see games got season pass I just "pass".

Last night go DZ kena KO twice by the same rate of fire hacker... loots dropped all useless attachments or lousy armor; too much reliance on RNGesus for good stats/talents....and why the hell are the green loots having lower stats than the gold ones??
Old 15-04-2016, 09:26 AM   #1586
Arch-Supremacy Member

Heng I never get season pass too lol.

Seems like now there's a record breaking time for Falcon Challenge by some China Group. 8 mins, RPM hack + M44 explosive. LOL, I think at the end of the day only hackers will be still playing the game. Ownself play, ownself song.
yah lor...its like rush to grind... rush to glitch to get the gears... after that... then what? go dz di siao people with their hacks? lol...

Old 15-04-2016, 09:28 AM   #1587
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sama sama... Recently see games got season pass I just "pass".

Last night go DZ kena KO twice by the same rate of fire hacker... loots dropped all useless attachments or lousy armor; too much reliance on RNGesus for good stats/talents....and why the hell are the green loots having lower stats than the gold ones??
lol... for me quite heng... whenever I go dz I go dz 1 or 2 only... coz too low level liao... maybe that's why other players never touch me. only kena ko once... but that's because I kept running after a duo of players

Old 15-04-2016, 05:50 PM   #1588
Master Member

Tonight who playing Overwatch beta stress test?

I abit sian of the game, cant get my GS up.
Old 15-04-2016, 06:17 PM   #1589
Supremacy Member

Think the damn Sentry gear is the hardest to get.. only got the 2 pieces I crafted from BoO, think Striker is easier.. so far got a mismatching Nomad piece and another Tactition piece

Need to get a shitload of DZ credits more plus another 6 DZ levels to buy the HE M1A blueprint..zzzzz
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 06:20 PM   #1590
Master Member

You have 13 hours more to go before it resets?

Join the dark side. It makes thing easier. If you know what I mean after last night.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.