[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It will likely play like Mass Effect.
RPG Shooter game where your character skill and weapon will impact the damage of the enemy.
You can count on your team mates to assist and synergize with them to attack your enemies.
Nvr played Mass Effect but I did watched one of the gameplay trailers for this game.

They have a tanker to lead the team at the front. Healers need to throw out some shield or healing grenade to protect your party.

Hands and legs must be fast :s22:

Sent from "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
- Theodore Roosevelt using GAGT

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nvr played Mass Effect but I did watched one of the gameplay trailers for this game.

They have a tanker to lead the team at the front. Healers need to throw out some shield or healing grenade to protect your party.

Hands and legs must be fast :s22:

Sent from "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
- Theodore Roosevelt using GAGT

Yes, everyone in the team have a role to play just like Mass Effect.
Got party mechanics, stats and weapon upgrades. The missions will get progressively harder.
I hope they have a good storyline for Single player and in Multi-player hope can join up with random players rather than needing to add them as friend first.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got the beta code to try the beta. now is waiting for the beta to activate.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got the beta code to try the beta. now is waiting for the beta to activate.

Tot the beta is for North, Central and South America only?
I tried signing up for the free beta but that's what they stated.
Not sure if the pre-order beta code will allow us to get into it.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tot the beta is for North, Central and South America only?
I tried signing up for the free beta but that's what they stated.
Not sure if the pre-order beta code will allow us to get into it.

i dunno abt you but mine is for ps4 asia psn. pre-order beta code is also same.

Kak_Worm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will it require subscription fees? Or just buy the game and then its free to play?

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will it require subscription fees? Or just buy the game and then its free to play?

Buy once and play...
But there are DLC bullsh!t which Ubisoft is going into...
So if you bought the Gold edition, you get one year season pass for all their DLC.

looks good.

How do u get a beta code?

Thanks!

Can try to sign up below but when I tried it, it says only for North, Central and South America...
Another way is to pre-purchase the game and you will get the beta code.

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/beta/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.