[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game is region locked guys.
Unless you VPN while playing the game, your game likely won't run using normal access.

Anyway character creation video below...

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Unless you VPN while playing the game, your game likely won't run using normal access.

What do you mean region lock? Could you be clearer on "game won't run using normal access"?

I ran the game this morning on my uplay account that is linked to singapore. I bought the cdkeyplus key and was able to play.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
region lock? u mean those 3rd-party / reseller keys?

Yes, from those merchants.
What I mean from region lock is the language and content.
Cos if no region lock all sure go whack the cheapest currency version (South America or Africa region perhaps).

For instance if you buy the version of the game say Eastern EU, the game will not be in English! (Polish or Russian or something)
To play safe, there is a worldwide version that has multi languages and such.
Hope this clarifies my "region lock" comment. :o

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y cannot complete activation at the laptop ah?

damn fustrating

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos if no region lock all sure go whack the cheapest currency version (South America or Africa region perhaps).

For instance if you buy the version of the game say Eastern EU, the game will not be in English! (Polish or Russian or something)

ah ok. yeah i read about the language lock issue.

Supporter

Reaction score
this gme easy to find players to team up play boh?

if keep having to play ownself sian leh

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score

Still dosen't clarify this part thou? If the game is in wrong language you would still be able to play right?

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still dosen't clarify this part thou? If the game is in wrong language you would still be able to play right?

You so smart try playing in Russian language and cut scenes all in Russian lor... :s13:
The region lock is for languages if case you can't understand my explanation provided before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.