[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa the difficulty level from hard mode to challenge mode is really big. Hard mode is face roll, challenge mode stuck 2hrs still haven't reach boss.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Check with you guys, any of you have any issue with the voice chat. Had 2 guys joining my party but I couldn't heard or talk to them on voice chat.

over-tuned

Reaction score
Currently DZ lvl 31 looking for group to farm lvl 32 areas for yellow gears. Can only play after 7pm, add me!

Uplay IGN: Artaee

over-tuned

Reaction score
Wa the difficulty level from hard mode to challenge mode is really big. Hard mode is face roll, challenge mode stuck 2hrs still haven't reach boss.

People with 130k dps full yellow gear also find it difficult to complete within 1.5 hours. Just gotta grind dz 32 areas more lor...

Hummie

Reaction score
For those still not max lvl and gear, GG liao.
They just nerf the drop rate for loot and phoenix credits.

Screw those content locusts!!

over-tuned

Reaction score
For those still not max lvl and gear, GG liao.
They just nerf the drop rate for loot and phoenix credits.

Screw those content locusts!!

Actually not just the ones not max level. Those with max level but couldn't made it in time to farm the 32 areas before they ninja nerf also gg. The 32 bosses dropped like 10 phoenix. Now 1-2 nia. LOL.

They also use to drop yellows!

Last edited:

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need level 30 dz then can drop pheonix credits at dz is it? max 30 here but haven't get 1 at all.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh.. how to change difficulty ah?

I just started.. lvl 11 nia.. no go DZ yet.. any kor kor got advice?

Demori

Reaction score
Went to dz for few hours. Decked out in lvl30 purple. But i think its quite entry level when i did a daily with those gear.
Dz needs a group to enjoy. Solo easily ganked or rushed by group of mobs.

Nowadays don't really get ganked. Think most people start to learn that the price for going rogue is too high. Lose all items, keys and credits earned that session or something? And everyone can see where you are, so easy to hunt and kill lol.

Demori

Reaction score
Eh.. how to change difficulty ah?

I just started.. lvl 11 nia.. no go DZ yet.. any kor kor got advice?

DZ can do anytime. Can get a lot of items if you do in group. Anytime you need gear, just go DZ 1 trip. But bring a lot of friends. All your friends.

Difficulty is set every mission. Can change normal, hard, or challenge.

Meoweko

Reaction score
Where is cheapest site to hoot this game?

Don't buy from cdkeyplus can already. Cheat money one. They tell people no pre order bonus but took the pre order bonus to sell for extra money instead of giving them to their customers (who rightfully should receive the pre order bonus). There are other cheaper sites out there like gmg, gamesplanet and nuuvem.

This game has no region lock. If u buy from other country, they will tell u that the game cannot be activated out of their country. U just need vpn or change the ip in uplay to activate the key and that is it. U can play it like normal after that without the need of vpn.

If u can get it from nuuvem then it will be the best. Only 61 sing dollar for the gold edition. Season pass alone is already 62$. Gold edition comes with the game and season pass.

Don't go and believe what others said about constantly need to use vpn to play or that there is no English language if buy from other country. They are just spreading false info or being salty that they paid so much more.

contagious

Reaction score
anyone want farm dz??
just kena gangbang by 2 ppl heng ran away doing solo :s22::s22:

add me anyhowplay :D:D

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't buy from cdkeyplus can already. Cheat money one. They tell people no pre order bonus but took the pre order bonus to sell for extra money instead of giving them to their customers (who rightfully should receive the pre order bonus). There are other cheaper sites out there like gmg, gamesplanet and nuuvem.

This game has no region lock. If u buy from other country, they will tell u that the game cannot be activated out of their country. U just need vpn or change the ip in uplay to activate the key and that is it. U can play it like normal after that without the need of vpn.

If u can get it from nuuvem then it will be the best. Only 61 sing dollar for the gold edition. Season pass alone is already 62$. Gold edition comes with the game and season pass.

Don't go and believe what others said about constantly need to use vpn to play or that there is no English language if buy from other country. They are just spreading false info or being salty that they paid so much more.

like that might as well buy the Russian keys, 32bucks only

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.