[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

davloh

Reaction score
DZ yellow drop rate is ****.i probably will go farm the daily challenge. 1 yellow per run. When bored can go farm more dz for rank. Currently 34.

Meoweko

Reaction score
You never even try to buy from the places u listed and u are whining ppl dun believe you, what? Are u a troll?

Me? A troll? What is this then?

2mywvbq.jpg

freakerknoid

Reaction score
do you need to chat alot in game to coordinate your assult? I got no headset for PC still thinking if I should get on PC or PS4 :(

Is better to chat, at least can communicate. I have people joining my game but didn't chat sometime like not sure what to do or where to go. Encounter or mission. Like 2 headless chicken running about.

But till now I still can't get my mic to work not sure whether the other party doesn't have or mic or mine is not working. By right if someone join your game you should be able to hear them talk or chat with them.

Sorry for those who join my party, is not that I don't want to talk is just that I can't get the mic to work.

Uplay ID: zeiqer

silencer000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People already say must Google to get around it mah. Means you never Google enough to get the solution lor and because he wants to cultivate everyone to use google he will not post the solution here.

Anyway I got mine from cdkeyplus for 50 bucks save me all the hassle

how u know i never google enough to get the solution?

Meoweko

Reaction score
u plucked a screenshot off google images and edited it?

Who will post their CD key on Google images? U do a Google search and see if there are visually similar images. No matter what I post u also won't believe. Not my problem already.

balston_pig

Reaction score
anyone playing with GTX970? whats ur graphic setting to maintain 60fps? without losing much graphic visual
share share with me hehe :s12:

uplay id: Mongsama

davloh

Reaction score
i complete every side mission leh

but not the intel

now lvl 16 liao

all main missions i group up with pubs and play hard mode

Mmm Then i super ocd Zzz.
I complete all missions and collect all green intel area by area before heading next. Some echo are bugged cannot collect zzz.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i complete every side mission leh

but not the intel

now lvl 16 liao

all main missions i group up with pubs and play hard mode

so satki leh u.. knn add me leh fat cat :(

complete every side mission why 16 nia sia?

hard mode loot better?

Eh bro.. u got bother with all the phone/echo bo? that is kan sian to do siol

balston_pig

Reaction score
so satki leh u.. knn add me leh fat cat :(

complete every side mission why 16 nia sia?

hard mode loot better?

Eh bro.. u got bother with all the phone/echo bo? that is kan sian to do siol

i only do hard mode, cos more fun and better loot, but exp same..:s22: so if want chiong level den do normal..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.