bDBnHSR.png

Not sure if others here unlocked this.

and soundtrack:
utfjUeS.jpg

http://www.sumthing.com/p/the-division/

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finding it getting a little stale. I like to play solo but even with a random matchmake it's very difficult to make it past challenge missions. Level 30/37. Last 2 attempts the rest of the squad left the party after dying a couple of times on the rooftop Mission with very little cover.

For now just content myself with playing daily missions and roaming the DZ picking off NPCs to try and level up slowly to 50...

Demori

Reaction score
Finding it getting a little stale. I like to play solo but even with a random matchmake it's very difficult to make it past challenge missions. Level 30/37. Last 2 attempts the rest of the squad left the party after dying a couple of times on the rooftop Mission with very little cover.

For now just content myself with playing daily missions and roaming the DZ picking off NPCs to try and level up slowly to 50...

Need to find a group of friends to do either DZ or challenge with. With geared party, we cleared Warrengate challenge in 50 minutes :s12: Actually even pug can clear Lexington or Lincoln challenge quite easily nowadays. With any group, can go DZ run farming route.

mini_cow

Master Member
Reaction score
finally bought the game! Looking to add people here :) theswagdaaddy

Low level noob still though

freakerknoid

Reaction score

The thing about challenge mission is the group have to stick together or at least nearby each other. Have to concentrate on group firepower again one enemy first. Every stage go u you will alway have 2 shot gunner they are yr absolute priority. Kill them first. When they start rushing at you 2 to 3 shots from them and you are history.

if you got matchmaking with the right group you should be able to clear it. There are those who just do their own thing. You shoot yr npc I shoot mine and the group are spread out. 1 guy alone is not enough to kill the challenge mission npc. Their health and armor is just too high. Even if can you are wasting too much bullet on 1 npc. There are a few wave and by the time u manage to kill 2 or 3 by yourself you will be out of bullet and not even close to the checkpoint for restock. From then on you are a sitting duck.

Last edited:

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too bad no more BK. Got 3 gold weapons from him but all of it the same one, but with different stats haha. Was hoping for some variety so can get more gold stuff. Will try to do more challenge missions.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.