HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Like Tree146Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2016, 03:15 PM   #1021

Don't buy from cdkeyplus can already. Cheat money one. They tell people no pre order bonus but took the pre order bonus to sell for extra money instead of giving them to their customers (who rightfully should receive the pre order bonus). There are other cheaper sites out there like gmg, gamesplanet and nuuvem.

This game has no region lock. If u buy from other country, they will tell u that the game cannot be activated out of their country. U just need vpn or change the ip in uplay to activate the key and that is it. U can play it like normal after that without the need of vpn.

If u can get it from nuuvem then it will be the best. Only 61 sing dollar for the gold edition. Season pass alone is already 62$. Gold edition comes with the game and season pass.

Don't go and believe what others said about constantly need to use vpn to play or that there is no English language if buy from other country. They are just spreading false info or being salty that they paid so much more.
Firstly show me a site that is selling the game at 55 sgd and gives the pre order bonus?

Secondly you are wrong there the Russian version which only have Russian language available
spidercyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 03:28 PM   #1022
Supremacy Member

Nuuvem region locked and payment region locked, unless u have brazilian cc and paypal acc

silencer000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #1023

Firstly show me a site that is selling the game at 55 sgd and gives the pre order bonus?

Secondly you are wrong there the Russian version which only have Russian language available
Depends on the site and I never said Russia. Some people here already introduced nuuvem. Much better deal than 55 sgd. 61 sgd u get game and season pass. Comes with pre order bonus.

Last edited by Meoweko; 14-03-2016 at 03:35 PM..
Meoweko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 03:33 PM   #1024

Nuuvem region locked and payment region locked, unless u have brazilian cc and paypal acc
Can be done easily with vpn. No issue and I can guarantee it works and game is in English. Comes with pre order bonus too.
Old 14-03-2016, 03:38 PM   #1025
Supremacy Member

At what level then should go DZ? I'm only lvl 10.. story completed 25% now
DZ go in as early as possible, if I'm not wrong they will pair you with players of the same level , if not you kena a "lao jiao" 30 vs a newbie 30, the newbie sure tio jiak by rogues

but then again, there is a massive outcry of the rogue system not working as intended due to the imbalance of risk vs rewards. so tentatively there is very little reason to go rogue
Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 03:45 PM   #1026

Basically I just see the posts where people give good deals. See which gives the best deal and has English language. Do a bit of research on Google to get around it. All you need is a little bit of effort. If still choose not to believe me then so be it. Just sharing my experience. Don't expect good things to come to you without putting in effort for them. I will end it here before it becomes a debate or off topic.
Old 14-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #1027
Arch-Supremacy Member

DZ go in as early as possible, if I'm not wrong they will pair you with players of the same level , if not you kena a "lao jiao" 30 vs a newbie 30, the newbie sure tio jiak by rogues

but then again, there is a massive outcry of the rogue system not working as intended due to the imbalance of risk vs rewards. so tentatively there is very little reason to go rogue
tonight go home pak DZ
Old 14-03-2016, 04:24 PM   #1028
Supremacy Member

Can be done easily with vpn. No issue and I can guarantee it works and game is in English. Comes with pre order bonus too.
Vpn doesn't work, you need a brazilian paypal account with a brazilian cc. The game can be in alien language for all it matters but if u can't buy it, it's pointless

Old 14-03-2016, 04:26 PM   #1029
Supremacy Member

Basically I just see the posts where people give good deals. See which gives the best deal and has English language. Do a bit of research on Google to get around it. All you need is a little bit of effort. If still choose not to believe me then so be it. Just sharing my experience. Don't expect good things to come to you without putting in effort for them. I will end it here before it becomes a debate or off topic.
You never even try to buy from the places u listed and u are whining ppl dun believe you, what? Are u a troll?

Old 14-03-2016, 04:28 PM   #1030

just bought it from cdkeyplus.. does it mean i will only receive the key on 22nd ?
Old 14-03-2016, 04:38 PM   #1031
Supremacy Member

tonight go home pak DZ
what's your IGN, I also want to try DZ I'm level 16 lol

gonna wait and see how they gonna balance the gameplay before committing on the season pass
Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 04:43 PM   #1032

DZ very little actual xp. You can only level up your DZ rank.
If you wanna level up, do missions.
Hummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 04:48 PM   #1033

I think it's better to level up till 18 to 20 and at least with blue weapon and dmg at least 1000plus.(for your primary weapon lah) The npc inside mostly level 16 onward, if you not in cover 2 to 3 hits from them and you are gone.
freakerknoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 05:09 PM   #1034
Arch-Supremacy Member

what's your IGN, I also want to try DZ I'm level 16 lol

gonna wait and see how they gonna balance the gameplay before committing on the season pass
renetw leh.. add me bro
Old 14-03-2016, 05:20 PM   #1035
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think it's better to level up till 18 to 20 and at least with blue weapon and dmg at least 1000plus.(for your primary weapon lah) The npc inside mostly level 16 onward, if you not in cover 2 to 3 hits from them and you are gone.
hogays
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.