Like Tree146Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2016, 12:04 AM   #1336
Master Member

level 20 looking for people in the DZ to party with! add me: theswagdaaddy
mini_cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 12:12 AM   #1337
Supremacy Member

Lucked out, got a Midas from the sniper boss in DZ01 at the blockade... still trying to decide if the Vector is better.. leveling up slowly.. 44->45 today

Oh, and they patched Police Academy, the Halo no more there when you enter the gym thru the shield glitch lol

Haven't tried Madison, but I'm guessing also patched
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 02:33 AM   #1338
Master Member

I just farmed hornet for 3 hours.
Took us 20mins to reach, damn fast.
And no need use mobile cover anymore. There is a bug where 3 person can fast travel within the instance. I was killing hornet in 2 mins interval, the whole place littered with loot. I got alot of high end more than 10 but no m1a.

One fellow gota leave and we 3 man it. I send PM to you all but bo lang reply join me.
Strikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 06:41 AM   #1339
Supremacy Member

And no need use mobile cover anymore. There is a bug where 3 person can fast travel within the instance. I was killing hornet in 2 mins interval, the whole place littered with loot. I got alot of high end more than 10 but no m1a.

One fellow gota leave and we 3 man it. I send PM to you all but bo lang reply join me.
Aiya too bad. Had to sleep early cos need to wake up for morning golf game. Maybe tonight I join you for hornet. I haven't tried it yet =p
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 10:04 AM   #1340

Actually for hornet, there is a cover to cover glitch jump in an out of the area, takes 1 second, no need to fast travel or mobile cover.

Those who are not sure yet can check out the link below, he jumps at 1.34

https://youtu.be/rWASRq9MOY8

https://gfycat.com/ThickWealthyDore

I did Finch last night and got about 10 HE in 40mins or so, and its more efficient as well because Finch is almost always open, try it. Not to forget Finch set up is easier as you just run through for the first part. Finch drops HE backpacks, wep/ armor mods, shotguns and smgs. Hornet only gives me MM rifles so far -.- But then again ... I can never use any of the yellows from either of them... so...

One last thing to note guys, you don't have to go close to the loot to pick up. You can zoom in, aim your cursor at the loot item 'box' and double click. (make sure your crosshair is in line with the loot beam) If you do this correctly, your weapon wouldn't fire, instead, the loot will go to your inventory.
Gymrat76 likes this.

Last edited by over-tuned; 30-03-2016 at 10:32 AM..
over-tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 10:46 AM   #1341

See from 1.10 onwards, there's a green coat of regen that is non stop even when he reloading and rolling around. That is the glitch from using 2% hp regen talent upon status effect from the mask. The glitch is that once it starts, it goes on forever.

120k hp x 2% = 2400hp per sec regen
I realised I have Rehabilitation on my mask also. So whenever I get a status effect, I get healed non-stop. I thought its working as intended lol cos everyone is using it. Flashbanging yourself to get perma regen sounds good.

Last edited by over-tuned; 30-03-2016 at 10:49 AM..
Old 30-03-2016, 10:51 AM   #1342
Master Member

U need a x15 scope to loot from far.
Old 30-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #1343
Arch-Supremacy Member

I will start late tonight. Around 11pm. Tomorrow I can play whole evening. For the group best interest, make sure you have some experience dealing with shotgunners and at least be geared with all purple and good health pool.

I will try to start 8 man hornet tomorrow but one of you needs to skype me for it to work.
bro im starting 11pm as well.. can I join pls?
Old 30-03-2016, 12:12 PM   #1344

Sorry bro, ytd lagging like mad and my friend list bugged. Known issue, I saw your PM can't reply you.
cyberlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #1345

Guys can jio me for hornet too? I'm a fresh 30 and I got like only 50k health and 60k dps.

uplay id @ h-oriz0n
Old 30-03-2016, 01:09 PM   #1346
Master Member

Im still thinking if i should farm hornet or just darkzone. Im hoping for a HE sniper rifle from hornet.

Anyone can farm hornet. But its the clearing to the end part. Yst I did with random, we were quite fast. 1st time I did with undergeared people, took me 1 and a half hours.

You all becareful, some people random matchmake for RC, clear till the end where they kick you and then invite their friends. This game any farkup behavior can happen.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:16 PM   #1347

Hey bro, what's your ID? Let's play together. But my friend list don't seems to load right now.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:20 PM   #1348

Im still thinking if i should farm hornet or just darkzone. Im hoping for a HE sniper rifle from hornet.

Anyone can farm hornet. But its the clearing to the end part. Yst I did with random, we were quite fast. 1st time I did with undergeared people, took me 1 and a half hours.

You all becareful, some people random matchmake for RC, clear till the end where they kick you and then invite their friends. This game any farkup behavior can happen.
Bro just go to The Division LFG and look for those 'at the boss'. Join them no need set up yourself. And usually they only kick undergeared or blur players, so don't worry.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #1349
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro just go to The Division LFG and look for those 'at the boss'. Join them no need set up yourself. And usually they only kick undergeared or blur players, so don't worry.
how to go division LFG?
Old 30-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #1350
Master Member

Within the safehouse?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.