[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tc-the-division-pts-steam-download.jpg

PrimaryStatRollsNEW_268437.png

As you can tell by now, big changes are coming to The Division in Update 1.4. At first glance, it might look as if though we’re just raising or lowering numbers across the board, but mixed with the new enemy balancing and time to kill-changes detailed in our last development article, our goal is to make you feel more powerful once the update comes out. The current big numbers are going away, but that doesn’t mean you won’t feel a steady increase in power as you get better and better gear.
lots of changes for more info: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-268296-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it to play again? I mean good graphics and all but the hacking in dz is too much and the dungeons difficulty too.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enemies in DZ1-6 are now all the same level, i choose tier 4 to get lvl 33 enemies and best rewards. Managed to fill up my extracted stash to the max without even dying once to rogues. So far so good.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those interested in working together to return to New York or want to chat with other fun-loving casual players, feel free to find us on Discord (see signature for details)

Buzztiger

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying this game. Would it be hard to play since there will be high level players by now to take on ? This game has local servers right ?

omfgwtf

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying this game. Would it be hard to play since there will be high level players by now to take on ? This game has local servers right ?

actually pvp is optional. if you dont want to pvp , just stay off the dz. just farm your gears on the lz.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you looking to play in a group - we have other Agents on our Discord (pls see sig for link)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.