[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Getting a lot of delta error last night since 8.30 :s22: anybody notice the loot drop rate is not as much as 1.4?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys steam sales start liao so i thinking getting division...should i skip buying underground just buy survival?..will i miss out alot?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys steam sales start liao so i thinking getting division...should i skip buying underground just buy survival?..will i miss out alot?

Survival and UG are quite different. Survival is macham start from zero and build up to survive. UG is like a continuation after u complete the main story. Can get better items from there.

How about getting the season pass then can get both?

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Got Barret bulletproof vest last night :D :s12::s12::s12:

64p4p2.jpg

anybody manage to get famas? btw dont bother with the ump45... :s22:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got Barret bulletproof vest last night :D :s12::s12::s12:

64p4p2.jpg

anybody manage to get famas? btw dont bother with the ump45... :s22:

Ferro mask and barret vest seems good. Can only farm at specific missions hor? BTW, who is Skull? WAnna get Skull gloves?

omfgwtf

Reaction score

perhaps you can download the PTS and try out the survival? After that then decide whether you wanna commit the season pass or just the base game & UG. my 2 cents :o

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Last edited:

Buzztiger

Reaction score
Thinking of getting division on black friday sales. As a new player will I be bullied considering there are players who have been playing this for a while and higher level and better weapons ?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting division on black friday sales. As a new player will I be bullied considering there are players who have been playing this for a while and higher level and better weapons ?

nope unless you enter into the DZ area which is PVP area. otherwise u can level up in PvE area without any trouble.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which web store are you getting from?
Is Steam going to have a sale for Black Friday?

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Steam have 50% sale for division. Is it laggy when playing PVP ? The campaign can be played without going to dark zone ? Is the campaign huge ?

i think laggy anot depends on your ISP. The story can be played without going to the dark zone , however certain weapons and gears and only be obtain inside the DZ.

I think the campaign got 10+ missions? and tons of side quest to do.

omfgwtf

Reaction score
last night farm for few hours and found the following :

Got my caduceus from bullet king* :s12:

15xsa6u.jpg

15rlgf5.jpg

Famas from a combat assignment cache*

35id3ee.jpg

Famas is good! but the recoil :s22:

and lastly Skulls MC glove from CPL Wright*

15hnaeb.jpg

*Please take note that these items drop & locations are random*

Last edited:

AljarYK

Reaction score
The 50% discount is very tempting.. planning to buy it off steam during the sale.

Any groups that are willing to take a newbie in? I have a working mic and am a team player. Have experience in playing team oriented games such as CS:GO, Rust and Arma 3. Guess I'll give this a try.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 50% discount is very tempting.. planning to buy it off steam during the sale.

Any groups that are willing to take a newbie in? I have a working mic and am a team player. Have experience in playing team oriented games such as CS:GO, Rust and Arma 3. Guess I'll give this a try.

can ping out discord channel. see signature for details.

and to others who joined our discord, please don't shy. just ask around for group ups and/or share your uplay ID to arrange a time to play. most are working adults and some even with families.

AljarYK

Reaction score
can ping out discord channel. see signature for details.

and to others who joined our discord, please don't shy. just ask around for group ups and/or share your uplay ID to arrange a time to play. most are working adults and some even with families.

Alright thanks!

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Got a Warlord last night :s12:

wrfihv.jpg

29wtu7c.jpg

But the talents for Warlord.. meh :s22:

Reroll the Ferocious to Destructive :D

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.