Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CORRECTION:

Maintenance estimated to start around: 16:30:00 Thursday December 1, 2016 GMT+8

omfgwtf

Reaction score
Lexington still bugged AF :(

35izyv7.jpg

Edit : Surf around and read that , you will need to get your team and yourself killed and respawn then barrett will not be bugged. Will be trying out tonight XD

Last edited:

Infid3lity

Reaction score
Finally, 6hrs of lex run paid off. Got the barrets vest wif armor but low stamina. Jz nd to reroll dat and striker set is complete.

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
miss you guys... But kena locked out of own ubisoft account and can't get it back due to 2fa. if anyone knows how... Please enlighten me. lol

edit: omfg... finally managed to get their support. through their bloody support FB page via fb message! they deactivated my 2fa and finally I can log in. faint.

Sent from HUAWEI EVA-L19 using GAGT

Last edited:

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
free trial ended:(:(...the game is addictive.

almost like same system with borderland.

not sure to buy the game or not.:s22:

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
free trial ended:(:(...the game is addictive.

almost like same system with borderland.

not sure to buy the game or not.:s22:
I played the free weekend too. Game play is fun, AI is pretty good, but clearing enemies relies on pretty much the same tactics and can get repetitive.

Without the DLCs or Season Pass, the main campaign is very short while getting there is a grind to meet the level and gear competency thereby extending the game play. Thankfully, there is a lot to do end game if one likes the game play, new mission types and a lot of gear score grinding.

Unfortunately, free weekend was just enough for me to get to endgame with little time to explore it further.

Goodbye Liam Neeson...

9u4tus.jpg

Last edited:

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
I played the free weekend too. Game play is fun, AI is pretty good, but clearing enemies relies on pretty much the same tactics and can get repetitive.

Without the DLCs or Season Pass, the main campaign is very short while getting there is a grind to meet the level and gear competency thereby extending the game play. Thankfully, there is a lot to do end game if one likes the game play, new mission types and a lot of gear score grinding.

Unfortunately, free weekend was just enough for me to get to endgame with little time to explore it further.

Goodbye Liam Neeson...

9u4tus.jpg

wao! thats 1 badass character! and just the weekend u end the game!? :eek:

i was only level 18.haha.

yea, it not bad as ppl can grind for better equipment after end game and even pk in darkzone.

i think i wait for the price to go down further next year..:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.