[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wao! thats 1 badass character! and just the weekend u end the game!? :eek:

i was only level 18.haha.

yea, it not bad as ppl can grind for better equipment after end game and even pk in darkzone.

i think i wait for the price to go down further next year..:s22:
I'd only finished half of the game and did some dz only too, but had a friend spend 5-6 hour playing with me over the weekend and finished the whole game.

That's when I realised having end game gear puts you on another level entirely, and the game also reflects that once you get there though by having tiers after hitting level 30 and gives player a reason to continue playing.

sparksue

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Anyone still play this game? Was lucky to play the free game over the weekend. Definitely interesting to get this. Got 50% off for the steam holiday sales. :s12:

Just curious if there's a singapore team that can work with for events?
Cheers for those who's playing!

P.S: Are the story mode short? It seem that once we hit lvl 30 - most of the skills / perks are fully? Correct me if i am wrong. :s12:

MightyPigeon

Reaction score
I am actually considering getting it since it is 50% off. Where do I find SG players to team up with? It would be a bit of a dull if I have to roam around solo and trying to ignore the QQ message spam in the in game chat

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
i am planning to get this too. i tried the free trial. and its more fun to play with friends..

i think the server only will match you with SEA ? so far in-game all found player is singaporean

MightyPigeon

Reaction score
Any players know of where to find communities?

Just plunged in and bought the game off steam (cheaper than uplay)

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
search for gameredge
thanks gibson7!
icon14.gif

Any players know of where to find communities?

Just plunged in and bought the game off steam (cheaper than uplay)
see Discord link in my signature

The_Dark

Reaction score
Thinking of getting this game, went thru some review and saw that multi player is the core of the game, since i have no friends playing this i guess will have to skip :(

slogd3ad

Reaction score
This game worth to buy? Watched alot of youtube reviews. Mostly negative. What do SG players have to say about the game?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This game worth to buy? Watched alot of youtube reviews. Mostly negative. What do SG players have to say about the game?

depends on the reviews and when they were made. feel free to share the reviews. to me the game is like Diablo but in 3rd person mode and modern setting.

the game had it's ups and downs, still has issues IMHO but is playable and still rather fun with friends. is grindy (but which game is not?). enemies are still bullet sponges (teamwork & tactics needed). but has improved abit since final quarter of last year. have plenty of friends still playing it in our community though lately there seem to be occasional server issue or lag (happened just during the final week of 2016). not sure if the rest here encountered it.

Last edited:

WiZaRd!

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I play almost every nite on PC! Pls add me. I was kenna rouged by a team of CN and TW players now and then. LOL. Add me. Tokrot.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.