HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Like Tree146Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2016, 08:48 AM   #1411
Honorary Member

That's the problem. When people are bored with the content they start playing with hacks and cheats cos it's the only thing that will entertain them.
Nitrile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:49 AM   #1412
Supremacy Member

Wonder if it's possible to Complete challenge mode solo without any cheats or hacks. Yesterday had a 4 man team attempt the power station mission, kept getting killed even with a decently equipped team. What kind of gear would you need to reach that stage sia
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:04 AM   #1413
Supremacy Member

now I'm still clearing the levels for my level 24 build. doing solo all the way in normal mode.

am I doing it correctly? is it normal for my dps to be around 18k and hp 16-18k? is it too low?

using blue weapons like custom m44/socom m1a as secondary, primary is vector.

as I like playing solo, I plan my gear to give me better critical damage and have high per shot damage since I uses my sniper rifle by default. then my vector is when I cornered. used 1 mod for regenerating healing at 3.5% is think. will try to craft mods which can give me those. other gears I try to balance my hp as well.

for skills, I'm using the turret, modded pulse, signature skill is tactical link. for talent, I have tech stand one is none.
gibson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:28 AM   #1414

Wonder if it's possible to Complete challenge mode solo without any cheats or hacks. Yesterday had a 4 man team attempt the power station mission, kept getting killed even with a decently equipped team. What kind of gear would you need to reach that stage sia
By design it's meant for 4 player. With some tactics you might be able to do it with some patient. I seem on YouTube that a guy solo russian consulate about 1hr 50mins. But problem is, is it worth the time.

There is a glitch which allow yr Team to do more damage is using the smart cover stacking. Smart cover increase damage behind cover depending on yr skill level so let say 20% and best part is it stack so if all yr Team use it at the same time damage is increase to another 100%. If you and yr team are decent geared you can take down level 32 in no time.
freakerknoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:14 AM   #1415
Supremacy Member

I tend to join a party with at least 1-2 dz50 member, the rest is really your coordination

I.e focus firing

that is probably the only more efficient tactic

no one seems to know when to attack when a teammate is taking fire as well, almost everyone will focus on their own targets and empty their clips needlessly
Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:12 PM   #1416

We met last night in DZ. There was a group of 8-9 of us. We were testing some things and about to go rogue, but I recognize your nick so we didn't attack you.

visuallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #1417
Supremacy Member

We met last night in DZ. There was a group of 8-9 of us. We were testing some things and about to go rogue, but I recognize your nick so we didn't attack you.
Haha thanks. I did get killed twice by someone from your group, whom I then killed before Starportz told me he was part of the same group. Then I tried to follow the group around until StarHub maintenance around midnight and I got disconnected
visuallin likes this.
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:48 PM   #1418

I decide to go full hack mode today.
Used the teleport to div tech hack. got 10 yellow tech in abt an hour. Then decide to fool around dz. I avoid using teleport hack, went rogue on every single one I see.
6 ppl were chasing after me. I could have ended it with my rof hack or teleport away. But I just toy around with them, acting normal then let them kill.

Gosh, this game really no anti cheat, at least not yet.

Then I group with some edmwers in dz using only map hack to see all the mobs and players. Very safe to extract loot with me.
The divi tech one is paid or public de. I read all the public ones seems like only can do max of 10 location before crashing
Old 04-04-2016, 05:45 PM   #1419

Ah no worries, some of the guys were too trigger happy cos 9 man rogue team with no hacks you will still feel badass.
Haha thanks. I did get killed twice by someone from your group, whom I then killed before Starportz told me he was part of the same group. Then I tried to follow the group around until StarHub maintenance around midnight and I got disconnected
visuallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:28 PM   #1420

Ah no worries, some of the guys were too trigger happy cos 9 man rogue team with no hacks you will still feel badass.
Dz Max 24 Players. You guys already almost half the server sure feel badass haha
Gymrat76 and visuallin like this.
davloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:45 PM   #1421

Going full manhunt everyday for 2-3 hours, from 8.40pm onwards, add me IGN: Artaee

Please have >90k HP >140k DPS and armor cap. I'm online now, add me
over-tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:02 PM   #1422

add me xiaopig18 163k dps 57k hp anyone that want play together

Last edited by xiaopig18; 04-04-2016 at 10:15 PM..
xiaopig18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:03 PM   #1423
Master Member

anyone getting ridiculous latency?

I'm playing on PC, game keeps lagging out. Ping is around 275-320.
the_ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #1424

i also getting around that ping
xiaopig18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:06 AM   #1425

Any End-game players can tell me what to get using my Phoenix Credits?

I no one to run DZ with so it's hard for me to get to level 50.

So far I've got HE Vector BP, HE Firearms backpack BP and HE Magazine BP.
Crafted them but my dps only just hit 100k with 50k hp :/

If anyone willing to guide me, add me up on uplay please @ h-oriz0n
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.