[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

SpaceMonkey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
contemplating should i buy a copy with DLC.

now at level 16 with freeplay over weekend. daim those developers!

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
contemplating should i buy a copy with DLC.

now at level 16 with freeplay over weekend. daim those developers!

Now no sale not worth. I bought gold edition some months back for less than $50 sgd in steam. Clocked 80+ hours, to me is worth Liao.

You being level 16 now is fun time, I was so unmotivated before level 15. the 3 dlc is a must buy...

SpaceMonkey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now no sale not worth. I bought gold edition some months back for less than $50 sgd in steam. Clocked 80+ hours, to me is worth Liao.

You being level 16 now is fun time, I was so unmotivated before level 15. the 3 dlc is a must buy...
Got level 16 within less than 24 hours.

What do u think of cdkeyplus with DLC? Worth getting?

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

SpaceMonkey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The price is ok but if from cdkeys, it is direct uplay dl. You may not be able to transfer that character which you played from steam free weekend. You better check that out.

Ahh thanks for the heads up.

I download the game from Uplay. That means making purchase from Cdkeyplus allows me to continue my game?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but iirc u can use the keys in steam even though its uplay. cos since if u put in steam, u still have to download and install uplay :s13:

but putting in steam can allows u to earn some steam achievement.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Patch notes:
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso....aspx?c=tcm:154-298795-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

New feature: Global Events

Global Events are time-limited events that add special modifiers to the PvE parts of The Division.
Taking part in a Global Event will award you Tokens that you can use to purchase Classified Gear caches (detailed below) and unique vanity items (that are currently not included on the PTS).
The Global Event features a modifier that can be applied to existing content. Two extra modifiers can be enabled to increase the challenge and the rewards.
Earn Global Event Tokens by playing the content and exchange them for Global Event Caches at the vendor.
Rewards include
Three Classified Gear Sets.
Three different Weapon Skins.
One vanity set.
Global Event specific Commendations are available to challenge you even further.

New feature: Commendations & Patches

Commendations introduce hundreds of challenges across several categories for agents to accomplish. Commendations cover all aspects and areas of the game, both for PvE and PvP.
Unlocking achievements reward the player with Commendation Score. Your tallied score is displayed to other agents.
Some special Commendations award a Patch, a brand new vanity item. These Patches are displayed on the agent’s arm, replacing the default Phoenix patch.

New feature: Face Masks

Face Masks are new vanity items allowing players to further customize the look of their agent.
Face Masks can be obtained during Global Events.

New feature: Face customization

The Base of Operations now include a room with an interactive mirror that you can use to change your agent’s appearance. You can find the room by turning right straight after you have entered the Terminal from the Base of Operation stairs.

New feature: Encrypted Cache

An Encrypted Cache is a loot container obtained from the Premium Vendor in the terminal. It requires a key to open.
Encrypted Caches contain unique appearance items, emotes and skins.
Cipher Keys are needed to open Encrypted Caches. These keys are created by collecting key fragments, which are available from normal gameplay. 10 key fragments are needed to create one Cipher Key. Keys can also be purchased from the Premium Vendor.
Unique appearance items from the Encrypted Caches are organized in Collections that can be found in the Vanity tab. Once a Collection has been completed, the agent will receive a reward.

New feature: Classified Gear Sets

Classified Gear Set pieces are unique gear set pieces for pre-existing gear sets and will feature 5 and 6-piece bonuses.
Classified Gear Set pieces can initially only be received from participating in Global Events.
After a Global Event has concluded, the Classified Gear pieces can be found during normal gameplay, but with lower drop rates than during Global Events.
Classified Gear Set pieces have higher Primary Stat Range than normal Gear Set pieces.
Primary Stat Range: 1274 – 1401
Classified Gear Sets can receive two recalibrations.
Three Classified Gear sets will be introduced for every Global Event. These Classified Gear Sets are:
Lone Star
5 Piece:
+50% Ammo Capacity
+12% LMG Damage
+12% Shotgun Damage
6 Piece: Berserker
When a weapon has 50% of its magazine remaining, there is a 75% chance to receive a bonus that activates when the final bullet is fired from the current magazine. Once activated, the magazine is instantly refilled, weapon damage is increased by 20%, fire rate is increased by 20%, and stability and accuracy are decreased to 0. The bonus is cancelled by reloading or exiting combat.
Final Measure
5 Piece:
+15% Exotic Damage Resilience
+15% Protection from Elites
6 Piece: Improved Final Measure
When a grenade is defused the player and all group members within 30 meters gain a buff based on the grenade type that was defused.
-EMP/Shock: Skill power increased by 20% for 8 seconds.
-HE/Incendiary: Weapon damage increased by 20% for 8 seconds
-Flashbang/Tear Gas: Damage Mitigation increased by 20% for 8 seconds
DeadEYE
5 Piece:
+40% Initial Bullet Stability
+20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage
6 Piece: Improved DeadEYE
When zoomed, getting a headshot kill with Marksman rifles will increase critical hit damage by 20% every second to a maximum of 100% and will increase stability by 100%. Lasts for 10 seconds or until no longer zoomed.

irwnhdi

Reaction score
Anyone on PS4 still grinding? =)

Yo Agents, I am wondering if there are fellow PS4 players still grinding for gears and exotics? I am looking to team up with other casual players who are keen to take advantage of the recent Global Events and also explore Survival mode etc.

I usually play from about 8 PM til about midnight on weeknights, weekends will be play-by-ear as if I have no plans I will be slugging it out pretty much the whole day. But weeknights timing is more or less fixed.

I hope there are still Agents out there! :) Do let me know if you're keen to team up and we can discuss via PM.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agents, the factions have decided they have a common enemy… us.
Take back the West Side Pier in upcoming free Update 1.8 : Resistance.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, may I ask what can i do increase my Dark zone lvl? as my player lvl is too high that im now stuck at dark zone (where I cant even do any lvl up with boss and mobs at the same lvl as my player lvl.

laughterjones

Reaction score
Ubisoft had a great chance here to capture this market, but looks like Destiny 2 will take the rest of us lingering folks over there eventually. Maybe The Division 2 will get us back...

gnoes85

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play back ytd for like few hours since falcon lost update.
Glad to see it become a better game, am enjoying it now.

Thiekshana

Reaction score
Any PC Gamers here want to play? I'm a returning player. V1.8 kinda interesting. Need some classified gear though and need help doing resistance missions and farming. Thanks

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.