[OFFICIAl]FIFA 17 PC/PS4/X-BOX THREAD, RELEASE DATE SEPT 27 2016!!!

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who is getting it origin selling $69.90, this year i gave up on pes 2017, last year bought pes 2016 and fifa 16, but regret it not say pes 2016 not nice to play is good but because graphic wise and the licience thing think i will just buy fifa 17 this year, anyone getting fifa 17, this year for the 1st time i will try playing ultimate team, since u guys say until like damn nice ultimate team, when it is release might need guide from u bros, how to play ultimate team.

add each other here to play online,(my name below) will continue to update the list if need.

1)jimmyxyz71

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I planning to hoot

Got cheaper than $69.90? Very heart pain wor.

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw the trailer use song 2, brings back memories of fifa rwtc 98 man

damn jizz sia

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I planning to hoot

Got cheaper than $69.90? Very heart pain wor.

actually u got another choice bro, wait for christmas sale, but u want wait so long meh, i predict christmas sale and cny sale $34.

verynerd

Reaction score
**** game.people buying it just for the licensing might as well don't play and just watch the real Football.

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually u got another choice bro, wait for christmas sale, but u want wait so long meh, i predict christmas sale and cny sale $34.

not much time to play also wor :(

today demo out right bro? u got check origin?

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
**** game.people buying it just for the licensing might as well don't play and just watch the real Football.

You prefer PES? I still deciding between PES and Fifa.

I have been a Fifa player for years but I feel the online mode is like scripted if you play a certain way you will always win. Every year Fifa sure have loophole to score. FIFA 15 was the lofted through pass to fast striker.

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You prefer PES? I still deciding between PES and Fifa.

I have been a Fifa player for years but I feel the online mode is like scripted if you play a certain way you will always win. Every year Fifa sure have loophole to score. FIFA 15 was the lofted through pass to fast striker.

pace pace pace

tiagong this year pace even more OP

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
demo not full game ley, i prefer to wait for the full real deal, bro. By the way add me ley buttie, when release we play online, want bo? lol.

test first la

if frostbite engine shiatty then wait for xmas sale :s13:

u on origin rite? sure add u bro, if i buy pc

i gonna dl demo on ps4 to see if my ps4 can tahan :s13:

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
test first la

if frostbite engine shiatty then wait for xmas sale :s13:

u on origin rite? sure add u bro, if i buy pc

i gonna dl demo on ps4 to see if my ps4 can tahan :s13:

actually this frostbite thing is about wat 1 ah bro? meaning no more on origin liao meh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.