HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Aftershock AMD Ready to ship bundle with 2 free games

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2020, 09:32 AM   #1

Aftershock AMD Ready to ship bundle with 2 free games

Hi everyone, for anyone here who has purchased the AMD PC ready to ship bundle, have you gotten the 2 games yet? I was told by Aftershock support that they sent my details out to AMD and once verified AMD will send me the games.

I contacted AMD rewards support and they told me that retailer should be the one giving me the codes... Just wanna find out if anyone managed to get the games. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.
itchy1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2020, 04:34 PM   #2
Master Member

i remember my last AMD redemption, got the code from retail. register & login to amdrewards & to redeem the game with code provided. may need to install apps to check AMD products are on your PC.

After all successfully verified, AMD will provide a link which redirect to game launcher website. register & login, follow instructions & your game will appear in your library
rrr2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2020, 11:54 AM   #3

Did call them and was told the same thing. Wait for AMD....
joewoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.