Anthem

magicorange

Reaction score
Anthem returning players

With Cataclysm and loot drop rate increased, we're looking for a few more returning PC players to join us to run Cataclysm. The discord channel is where we form up.

Typically get a couple of groups going late evening SG time with the Europeans and North Americans but we would like to see more from Asia.

Last edited:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such big screw how to savalage?

I believed all those updates etc does not solve the problem at all only delay time time

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

Rogue

Reaction score
Kinda sad about this, was looking forward to their redemption update for the ps5

I spend 8 bucks for the deluxe edition last year, still have not even install and play the game...lol. Might be a write off for me.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such big screw how to savalage?

I believed all those updates etc does not solve the problem at all only delay time time

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

Final Fantasy XIV did it.....they can too, maybe not enough support.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.