Anthem

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
me! add me "Crispypeddler"

btw, u guys got experience any crash? mine crash twice..nt sure its because of my oc

archmage99

Reaction score
I play on PS4 . When I started the first expedition, it was stuck at the loading screen

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im on pc. how do you take screenshot using origin?? the game is beautiful man. and quite fun

using Nvidia GeForce Experience

31937458807_58d92a9dfc_o.png

39913978113_467d160ff4_o.png

39913977903_8ec046e852_o.png

31937459027_6aa583c30e_o.png

39913978623_7ea7b41c26_o.png

31937459247_f22257ffd8_o.png

31937458957_b1b4a7589d_o.png

45964351915_418bc540d0_o.png

Rogue

Reaction score
Verdict? worth playing? Haven't given EA a cent in many years.

It's unlikely to get an unbiased review now since the demo is dumbed down with loot and progression severely skewed to give current demo players a feel good experience.

Even with all the server issues, people already managed to reach level cap(15) and clear all available demo content(1 stronghold) in under 4 hours(inclusive of downtime) on hardest unlockable difficulty... So longevity of game is brought into question as well, especially when there's only 3 endgame strongholds...I have feeling that it's a complete game only after 1 or even 2 expansions.

You have to wait till the actual game is out to have a proper review from users (ignore incentivized ones, review sites or users).

Last edited:

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
Good advice from Rogue.

Personally I spent SGD 6.45 for origin access basic so that I can play the demos as well as a 10hr trial on 15 Feb. I feel this is a small price to pay for my own hands on opinion.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Good advice from Rogue.

Personally I spent SGD 6.45 for origin access basic so that I can play the demos as well as a 10hr trial on 15 Feb. I feel this is a small price to pay for my own hands on opinion.

the problem is the demo doesn't reflect the whole game if you have read the "demo reviews". hence the demo cannot be "trusted" until the full game has been launched.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Finally learn how to put color to the customization. lol.

03Xmge8.png

suffice to say that the game is....awesomely beautiful and fluid. loving it so far

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's unlikely to get an unbiased review now since the demo is dumbed down with loot and progression severely skewed to give current demo players a feel good experience.

Even with all the server issues, people already managed to reach level cap(15) and clear all available demo content(1 stronghold) in under 4 hours(inclusive of downtime) on hardest unlockable difficulty... So longevity of game is brought into question as well, especially when there's only 3 endgame strongholds...I have feeling that it's a complete game only after 1 or even 2 expansions.

You have to wait till the actual game is out to have a proper review from users (ignore incentivized ones, review sites or users).
I'm not getting this on launch since gameplay and endgame is what matters for this genre, so will wait to see what endgame is like.
So far from videos of the demo, the gameplay is typical, nothing unique or having stand out mechanics, but AI seems lacking and are more sponges instead of providing challenge.

I'm not too concerned with progression as it's expected to be grindy and as long as it's not P2W, and server issues to go away post launch.

I remember Destiny 2's beta had a similar approach of being a showcase, started you off with an exotic weapon and scaled your power for that one available strike.

Going to take EA's advice to not buy their games if I don't like what I see.

Edit: Watched Angry Joe, first impressions in summary "another one in the genre, without all the verticality, it wouldn't be that good, Destiny 2 mixed with Warframe"

Last edited:

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
the problem is the demo doesn't reflect the whole game if you have read the "demo reviews". hence the demo cannot be "trusted" until the full game has been launched.

I know, that's why ultimately my buy decision will be depending on the 10 hr trial of the full game which I can play on 15 Feb.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anthem VIP Demo: an update from BioWare’s Head of Live Service
http://blog.bioware.com/2019/01/26/anthem-vip-demo-update/

vaFvTbA.png

1 major issue down, one left. Good work Bioware and all those devs working over time on the weekend to get the Demo rolling.

Javelin-VIPDemo-Vinyls.png

The additional Vinyl that everyone who participated (suffered) this weekend gets on launch day.

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
As a token of appreciation for your enthusiasm and any issues you encountered, we’re giving everyone who participated in the VIP demo weekend an additional new vinyl at launch.

Oh? is this something new or is the previously announced bonus that VIP demo players are getting?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.